PDA

View Full Version : Uk desi girls

Darmesh
January 26th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Yo where is the nicest place or gig where u can see hot girls. I am comin over to London for 3 weeks and just wondering where the best bhangra gigs are and where all the desi girls go to.

miss_qupid
January 26th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Birminghammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MENACINGSTRANGER
January 26th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Yo where is the nicest place or gig where u can see hot girls..

Get on the 607 bus that runs through Uxbridge road. Plenty of girls on there.

dosh
January 26th, 2005, 05:27 PM
or come to ilford :)
east london

yasmin1983
January 28th, 2005, 03:11 PM
:thumbrigh Birminghammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aranis
January 28th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Birminghammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I agree... I'll be sure to be back this summer.

When I went on the bar crawl in Canterbury there was plenty of eye candy. That was a great night.

Z4K5T4R
January 28th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Yo where is the nicest place or gig where u can see hot girls. I am comin over to London for 3 weeks and just wondering where the best bhangra gigs are and where all the desi girls go to.

Ive got a thread around somewhere called *which club wud u recommend* people have listed some good places there, but overall i wud say go to London u dont get students there and u get mixture of all kind of people unless u just want da asian seen i recommend either Leicester Sqaure theres a few places there. Or i think Bar Bollywood is good u gotta be over 21 and most people are around 25ish but da place is reaalll good and gurls are fit as anything, yeh i was checking dme out lol :P Birmingham is supposed to be good around Broad Street near da City Centre, Manchesters da same as other places i hurd am going there in few weeks time gonna chek it out. Have fun :D

jus_me
January 28th, 2005, 03:24 PM

the 207 wud b betta cos that stops at more stops so u can get a better look for longer..

MENACINGSTRANGER
January 28th, 2005, 03:29 PM
the 207 wud b betta cos that stops at more stops so u can get a better look for longer..

You pervert.

jus_me
January 28th, 2005, 03:38 PM
You pervert.

its true..u can

iv been on that bus soooooo many times :rolleyes: erm..only to get to skl and bak tho..not to perv on other girls

saadan_ghalib
January 28th, 2005, 08:18 PM
ok not one fo the common places to go , but this was the best night i had eva (in terms of desi girls)

this club called FACES @ Nottingham

omgg the desi girls had pure classs :o

had an amazing time

djskee
January 28th, 2005, 09:38 PM
ok not one fo the common places to go , but this was the best night i had eva (in terms of desi girls)

had an amazing time

hmmm imma put tht in my diary.

El_Diablo
January 28th, 2005, 10:10 PM

had an amazing time

Nottingham got the most female to male student ratio outta all uni's across uk!! thats what ive been told! 4 female ta 1 male or sumat!!

Nottingham got sum phat nites tho...

aznpdaddy
February 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
try denim bar in london...and or eros...alot of desi gyals go there....rainforest and equinox got the desi'est of all gigs regular ha ha stay away tho go to the wrong one and booom youll get 80:20 guy to girl ratio.

my fav is ministry of sound elephant & castle. sat they call smooth grooves nites rnb hip hop, garage and my fav BASHment. beware tho cos there are a lot of kaloos...if your racist dont go...youll get eaten. great music on sat....a handful of asian girls, not your average desis. conaught rooms or sumin is sposed to be good as well.

gud luck mate

go to thai bar in charring X road restaurant upstairs and small dance floor downstairs (v v few desis but increasing day by day.....but you get alot of sexy thai....phili gyals)

Serenity
February 1st, 2005, 08:36 PM
try denim bar in london...and or eros...alot of desi gyals go there....rainforest and equinox got the desi'est of all gigs regular ha ha stay away tho go to the wrong one and booom youll get 80:20 guy to girl ratio.

my fav is ministry of sound elephant & castle. sat they call smooth grooves nites rnb hip hop, garage and my fav BASHment. beware tho cos there are a lot of kaloos...if your racist dont go...youll get eaten. great music on sat....a handful of asian girls, not your average desis. conaught rooms or sumin is sposed to be good as well.

gud luck mate

go to thai bar in charring X road restaurant upstairs and small dance floor downstairs (v v few desis but increasing day by day.....but you get alot of sexy thai....phili gyals)

:wavey:

*kc*
February 10th, 2005, 08:36 AM
LOL, no there aint, and if there are there all under 18.

sky_
February 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM

LONDON
Its a Proper Meat Market

Super_Singh
February 10th, 2005, 02:29 PM
No ideaaaa there always gigs goin-on....

Groovy G
February 10th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Birmingham got the finez girls.

sikh_tiger
February 10th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I'm from London and I dont recommand it....too many desi hoes.....try bham. Unless its hoes you afta . ;)

Best places to go to are clubs on the outskirts of London like in Essex... I recommend ...Faces Niteclub in gants hill. Majority of the peeps there are white but you get handful of the hottest looking classiest desi girls there.

Serenity
February 10th, 2005, 05:05 PM
LOL, no there aint, and if there are there all under 18.

Love ur cheekbones :eek:

khuram1
February 15th, 2005, 07:54 PM
zoo bar, tiger tiger-central
bar bollywood-green park
few in honslow, greenford, n ealing broadway!
walkabout-angel
oceaina-keningston
that'll keep u busy for few weeks...

mr_zee_uk
March 4th, 2005, 07:03 PM
If you wanna meet desi girls visit all the hospitals in the uk and plus visit all the dentise's and doctors surgerys

mr_zee_uk
March 4th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Yo sky ur security guard at ilselworth grant way init i seen u there once or twice

pingster
March 4th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Nottingham got the most female to male student ratio outta all uni's across uk!! thats what ive been told! 4 female ta 1 male or sumat!!

Nottingham got sum phat nites tho...

how wierd!!! I heard the same ratio for the University of sheffield whilst I was a student!!! I think its all propaganda.....they just know which button to press!!

innocentpwinces
March 7th, 2005, 10:33 AM
lol im in croydon and deres nuffin good over here

punjabi_mundya
March 7th, 2005, 12:21 PM
zoo bar, tiger tiger-central
bar bollywood-green park
few in honslow, greenford, n ealing broadway!
walkabout-angel
oceaina-keningston
that'll keep u busy for few weeks...

What clubs you know in greenford? Its got this 1 place i no called palm tree an that is jus all round crap.