PDA

View Full Version : Y do men have to make us feel like shit....?

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
y do u make us fall for u and then u leave....?
i hate u all
sorry......

angelique
January 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
:hug:

dorkfucks.

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:02 PM
This is why you shouldnt kiss a boy until youre married. :D
dnt worry i havnt.

angelique
January 16th, 2005, 08:02 PM
This is why you shouldnt kiss a boy until youre married. :D
he can still leave you man..

and in ur case for not knowing how to work it :giggle:

WildWolfdog
January 16th, 2005, 08:03 PM
For that i'd have to make u fall for me :)

miss_qupid

dorkfucks.
i like the way u changed it....
When u dont want them, they be in ur face and then wen u accept their proposal, they mess u about.... y?

Fatty4life
only 'cause you let them. show them where their place is in your life, and don't make them feel like you depend on them :rolleyes: their ego's get overinflated if you do that.

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:04 PM
only 'cause you let them. show them where their place is in your life, and don't make them feel like you depend on them :rolleyes: their ego's get overinflated if you do that.
i just hate em....
im gana stay single for ever

jassika
January 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
its not too hard to just let em go. who cares, their loss.

WildWolfdog
January 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
omg this is gonna turn into one of those women only we hate guys threads isn't it .. whew good thing i have nothin to worry bout :rabbit:

Whizkid786
January 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Girls do the same shit. :anger:

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
its not too hard to just let em go. who cares, their loss.
yup, but wat do they get out the whole process of chasing a gurl then pleeasing her n then moving on?

Mr_Maz
January 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
i hate u all
sorry......
thanks... you know my view on this topic...

Not all of us are bad

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Girls do the same shit. :anger:
ive never dun it.

Mr_Maz
:( thanks

miss_qupid
thanks... you know my view on this topic...

Not all of us are bad
i just give up... im into arrange marriage.

Mr_Maz
January 16th, 2005, 08:09 PM
ok.. i;ll call your mum and arrange it

miss_qupid
January 16th, 2005, 08:09 PM
ok.. i;ll call your mum and arrange it
erm erm erm

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
For that i'd have to make u fall for me :)
Lol get it there ma son;)

Mr_Maz
January 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
erm erm erm
a fool in love

WildWolfdog
January 16th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Lol get it there ma son;)

lol :) girls are the same if not worse. The only difference is they wait for u tell em u like em and then u lose

dopekhor
January 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
This is why you shouldnt kiss a boy until youre married dnt worry i havnt.

then why u hate men?

1st rule of falling in love: never expect the person u fall in love with to love u

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
lol :) girls are the same if not worse. The only difference is they wait for u tell em u like em and then u lose
Thats so true...thank fuck it hasnt happened to me :confused:

stylo_4444
January 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
i hate u all
sorry......

Because we're assholes...and it's the truth, now I myself wouldn't do that but at the same time I'd have to say a majority of the guys I know would...it's because guys give into temptation...they can't stay with one girl all the time...we get easily bored u could say

dopekhor
January 16th, 2005, 08:20 PM
This are bookish words dude.

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:21 PM
i hate u all
sorry......

so true.....they always mess wid the girls head. they first give off the wrong signals and then when the girl does fall for them then they start all that crap "oh im not a relationship kinda guy blah blah blah"

Ughhhhh :anger:

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:24 PM
so true.....they always mess wid the girls head. they first give off the wrong signals and then when the girl does fall for them then they start all that crap "oh im not a relationship kinda guy blah blah blah"

girls do that too! wildwolfdog was write...all the girls are going to have a go at us guys.... :raving:

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
girls do that too! wildwolfdog was write...all the girls are going to have a go at us guys.... :raving:

yeah few girls are like dat too. but then the girls who dont do that shit get to suffer :tears:

i always get stuck to jerks like dat :mad:

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:28 PM
yeah few girls are like dat too. but then the girls who dont do that shit get to suffer :tears:

i always get stuck to jerks like dat :mad:
so is that your way of justifying it?nice sig btw lol

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:31 PM
so is that your way of justifying it?nice sig btw lol

I'm lost....justifying wut?? :confused:
yeah im kinda slowwww

WildWolfdog
January 16th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Thats so true...thank fuck it hasnt happened to me :confused:

what do u mean? U've never told a girl u like her? and yep this is a pro girl against guys thread ..

This are bookish words dude.

wat u mean? Lol i'm still rite though

dopekhor
January 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM

The opposite is what happens in reality. How often do u see a guy duming a girl and a girl dumping a guy.

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:34 PM
what do u mean? U've never told a girl u like her? and yep this is a pro girl against guys thread ..

wat u mean? Lol i'm still rite though
No lol I've told a girl I like her...but when we split up it was mutual and we both came up with the idea...it wasn't one of us leaving the other...

And to respond to the other question...I forgot what I was asked lol

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:35 PM
maybe the problem is that all the girls who do want a relationship fall for the guys who dont and vice versa :confused:

i for one somehow always end up fallin for guys like that :tears:

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:36 PM
maybe the problem is that all the girls who do want a relationship fall for the guys who dont and vice versa :confused:

i believe there is truth in your statement...

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:38 PM

you want a relationship? wanna hook up with me? i don;t want a reltaionship but....wanna hook up?? ;)

I'm jus kiddin!!! Don;t hurt me! PLEASE!

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
i believe there is truth in your statement...

:yes:

i guess its the concept of opposites attract each other.
and it sucks coz i dont know i kinda have a thing for bad boys and maybe this crazy retarded part of me thinks that i'll be able to change them :rolleyes:
loll

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:40 PM
you want a relationship? wanna hook up with me? i don;t want a reltaionship but....wanna hook up?? ;)

I'm jus kiddin!!! Don;t hurt me! PLEASE!

hahahah....dammit now i wont be able to resist u since i have a thing for bad boys!!

;)

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:42 PM
hahahah....dammit now i wont be able to resist u since i have a thing for bad boys!!

;)
Lol nah I'm not really a bad boy...I may look it...but under this fierce exterior is a deep man... :(

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Lol nah I'm not really a bad boy...I may look it...but under this fierce exterior is a deep man... :(

awwww yeah i feel ya

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
awwww yeah i feel ya
heh heh...deep :( and crazy at the same time :elaugh:

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
heh heh...deep :( and crazy at the same time :elaugh:

crazy is gud. I'm crazy too :rabbit:
v can rule the world together! Mwahahahahah :elaugh:

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
crazy is gud. I'm crazy too :rabbit:
v can rule the world together! Mwahahahahah :elaugh:
you think you could tame me????? ;)

got_it_twisted
January 16th, 2005, 08:48 PM
i hate u all
sorry......
because we find someone better?

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 08:49 PM
you think you could tame me????? ;)

:nervious:

Ofcourse i can :elaugh:

dezi_divaa
January 16th, 2005, 08:57 PM
its only possible..if we let em...

(sic)
January 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
:nervious:

Ofcourse i can :elaugh:
Gimme your best shot...I'll show you how crazy I can be......................... :firedevi:

girl-next-door
January 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Gimme your best shot...I'll show you how crazy I can be......................... :firedevi:

omggg.....now u scaring me :nervious:

but ill get u one day!!
one day or another im gonna get ya get ya get ya ....... :elaugh:
loll

jassika
January 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
its only possible..if we let em...
worrrd

aznpdaddy
January 20th, 2005, 08:14 PM
i hate u all
sorry......
the reason there is cos most gyals are dishonest....well moreso scarred of commitment when in the relationship!!!!! late reply but hey....gta have my say you know me!!!!

methodman535
January 20th, 2005, 09:01 PM
i hate u all
sorry......

Because if they dont then you start acting like the two faced vicious back stabbing bitch that you are perhaps?

shimsham2388
January 20th, 2005, 09:18 PM
i dont like men or shud i say boyz... there really are no men on this planet... theyre all SO frustrating... i mean its ok for them to call u a bitch but its not ok for u to say shit to them and call them bastards and stuff... damnn theyre annoying... Boys Need Helpp! and u cant just ignore girls when u jus told em u liked em... wtf is that?

phez
January 20th, 2005, 09:24 PM
its not ok for u to say shit to them and call them bastards and stuff

why not?

d-wal
January 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM
i hate u all
sorry......
hmm maybe you haven't met the right kinda guys yet...nevertheless, i know how you feel :yes:

Rycher007
January 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I'm a guy and I've been burned many times before. I've also learned how to end relationships without the drama and the fighting and the getting back together again just to end up fighting 2 weeks later. See, you go through this phase where you think all women are 'ho's' and 'bitches' and whatever(conversely for women -- all guys are 'dogs', 'pigs' and other domesticated and/or farm animals). Then you grow up and you accept that it's just human nature to have different wants and desires and such. Time plays a big factor, so does boredom, so does character. You can tell if someone is just after sex, or money or anything after 10 minutes of meeting them -- You just have to learn with experience and remember not to jump into anything.
I'm 28 now and I know exactly what I want in a woman. This has come by being burned, studying character over the years, etc and dating a lot.
You'll eventually find the right guy too....I know it will hurt now and you will go through that haterina phase as well, but such is life. I suggest you just get over that idiot and get on with your own life.

Alright guys, I'm not trying to get laid... just some advice. Take it for what it's worth.

drogba15_cfc
January 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
i hate u all
sorry......

lolol y do girls make us fall for them but then when its to the point of no return for the guy, they dont catch him when he falls??

drogba15_cfc
January 20th, 2005, 09:41 PM
i dont like men or shud i say boyz... there really are no men on this planet... theyre all SO frustrating... i mean its ok for them to call u a bitch but its not ok for u to say shit to them and call them bastards and stuff... damnn theyre annoying... Boys Need Helpp! and u cant just ignore girls when u jus told em u liked em... wtf is that?

:confused: erm there are men on this planet :confused:

ShivaChrist
January 20th, 2005, 09:46 PM
i hate u all
sorry......

Apparently you pick the wrong guys.

miss_qupid
January 20th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Apparently you pick the wrong guys.
i dont pick they pick me,i mean im a very trusting person, and wen i get in a relationship and i trust my partner n vice versa, i get tol dso many gflase promises and then wooochhh all back in my face.

WildWolfdog
January 20th, 2005, 09:54 PM
i dont pick they pick me,i mean im a very trusting person, and wen i get in a relationship and i trust my partner n vice versa, i get tol dso many gflase promises and then wooochhh all back in my face.

wat kinda promises?

YawSar8705
January 20th, 2005, 09:58 PM
so u mean its ok for chicks 2 make guys feel like shit but 4 guys its not??.. sometimes u just gotta move on with your life

Ac89
January 21st, 2005, 01:41 AM
find the right guy and he's forever see you as his queen

anyone else...will make you feel like this :)

ShivaChrist
January 21st, 2005, 10:15 PM

Well then they flat out suck - when you are in a relationship you should form a bond of trust, but the guy should too, and if they don't they have problems. I trust as well and I've been hurt by a girl so I know how you feel if that helps.