PDA

View Full Version : Will Hindus and Muslims ever really get along?

soulflyer
August 16th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I dont think so....i think alot of people on both sides are just on a cease fire.

Like me for example, i don't have anything against the islamic race in general...just a certain naton of islamics...

But anyway - what i am trying to ask is - do you think Hindu's and muslims will ever really get along with each other....in fact, do you think any religion will ever really learn to repsect other's religions and concentrate on practicing their own?

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:08 PM
why not?
btw we arent a race

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Yes they will. All it requires is interaction on a non-moronic scale.

Namsu410
August 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
inshallah

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
nope.

We are too different.

The only Muslims that get along with Hindus are the likes of Hyderabadi and moderate Muslims, who by their nature do not follow Islam it its entirity (or even close to it).

shiznet
August 16th, 2004, 08:11 PM
why not?
btw we arent a race
yea we will get along cuzz i saw a dream about it which iam the leader to make peace

executive
I believe this topic has been discussed ohhhhhhhhhhhhh a THOUSAND times. By the way, do u really think people on this board are some sorts of psychics to answer your question? don't you have homework to do kid?

boogalaboo
nope.

We are too different.

The only Muslims that get along with Hindus are the likes of Hyderabadi and moderate Muslims, who by their nature do not follow Islam it its entirity (or even close to it).

Correct.

soulflyer
why not?
btw we arent a race

good point - you aren't a race, i mean the islamic community.

And we won't cuz as far as i know - AND THIS MAY BE WRONG, I DONT DENY IT... Hindu's and christians are said to be Islam's enemies, we are the infidels according to them....once again I DO NOT CLAIM THIS TO BEA FACT, IT IS ONLY THE IMPRESSION I HAVE GOTTEN!

Kallubaadshah
August 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
What is with your hate for Islam adrnaline? Can't you just keep it to yourself? It pisses me off that everytime someone mentions Islam you have to go diss it.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Christians and Jews are people of the book, but ultimatly unequal to Muslims.

Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis are all infidels and kaffirs.

this is all according to Islam, anyways.

!sunny!
i dont think tis gonna happen 2 many muslims n hindus hate each other for them to get along

adren@line
What is with your hate for Islam adrnaline? Can't you just keep it to yourself? It pisses me off that everytime someone mentions Islam you have to go diss it.

if I kept it to myself this forum would be rather boring.

junin
nope.

We are too different.

The only Muslims that get along with Hindus are the likes of Hyderabadi and moderate Muslims, who by their nature do not follow Islam it its entirity (or even close to it).and you can say that because you are a muslim ?...please dont base your assumptions on things that you cant even begin to comprehend....

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:14 PM
you guys are so dumb...so if i was not lahori but hyderabadi (indian side) i would be tolerant? therefore everyone in hyderabad get along with hindus..? you guys are psychic

insomniac987
nope.

We are too different.

The only Muslims that get along with Hindus are the likes of Hyderabadi and moderate Muslims, who by their nature do not follow Islam it its entirity (or even close to it). i dont think thats true at all

jotolon
we're gonna die like this you know... miserable and old

ukguy17
WHAT HAS RELIGION GOT TO DO WITH HUMAN BEINGS GETTIN ALONG...
THIS IS FUCKIN STUPID :x

Kallubaadshah
August 16th, 2004, 08:15 PM

So you admit you're just here to flame and that you have no concrete argument behind your hate for islam?

boogalaboo

You fail to notice every Muslims hatred for Hinduism. Why?

adren@line
nope.

We are too different.

The only Muslims that get along with Hindus are the likes of Hyderabadi and moderate Muslims, who by their nature do not follow Islam it its entirity (or even close to it).and you can say that because you are a muslim ?...please dont base your assumptions on things that you cant even begin to comprehend....

no because I have read about Islam dude.

Christians and Jews are people of the book.

Hindus, Sikhs, all have a lower categorization below "People of the book", and depending on who you ask, that label is "kaffir".

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:16 PM

if I kept it to myself this forum would be rather boring. the forums would be wayyy better of without you

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:16 PM
why hasnt adrenaline been banned yet? Hes racist!!!!!

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
we're gonna die like this you know... miserable and old

W3rd.

boogalaboo

So you admit you're just here to flame and that you have no concrete argument behind your hate for islam?

Every time anyone posts a concrete argument Reaz or TheDude deletes and moves it and then bans the individual.

adren@line
you guys are so dumb...so if i was not lahori but hyderabadi (indian side) i would be tolerant? therefore everyone in hyderabad get along with hindus..? you guys are psychic

it was a generalized statement.

By far, the majority of Muslims in hyderabad are peacefull, non-violent people. They get along find with Hindus, and vice versa.

There is no religious turmoil.

To top it off, many of these Muslims drink, party, have a good time, and co-exist within the realm of Hindu culture that is in India.

In other words, they do not follow much of Islam. at all, hence why they are peacefull people.

And yes, I have been to Hyderabad.

Kallubaadshah

BS. I'm muslim and i have hindu friends. That alone disproves your argument.

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:18 PM
nope.

We are too different.

Hindus, Sikhs, all have a lower categorization below "People of the book", and depending on who you ask, that label is "kaffir". kaffir means non muslim so anyone not muslim is a kaffir.......whats so derogatory about it

junin
nope.

We are too different.

Hindus, Sikhs, all have a lower categorization below "People of the book", and depending on who you ask, that label is "kaffir".reading a few books written by dudes that are not even muslims doesnt entitle you to such opinions....

Adeel-1
hindus and muslim will never be freinds PERIOD .

soulflyer

you can tell this guy is not into religion...

ukguy17

THIS IS THE MAIN POINT

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM

No u asked why I didnt keep my opinion to myself. I said that would be boring.

Even if I did keep it to myself, imy opinion would be the same.

boogalaboo

I notice your actions on this forum.

There is a lot of strength to my argument.

Kallubaadshah
hindus and muslim will never be freinds PERIOD .

Don't generalize.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
nope.

We are too different.

Hindus, Sikhs, all have a lower categorization below "People of the book", and depending on who you ask, that label is "kaffir".reading a few books written by dudes that are not even muslims doesnt entitle you to such opinions....

who said I read books by non-muslims?

are you saying that Jews and Christians ARE NOT people of the book?

insomniac987

it was a generalized statement.

By far, the majority of Muslims in hyderabad are peacefull, non-violent people. They get along find with Hindus, and vice versa.

There is no religious turmoil.

To top it off, many of these Muslims drink, party, have a good time, and co-exist within the realm of Hindu culture that is in India.

In other words, they do not follow much of Islam. at all, hence why they are peacefull people.

And yes, I have been to Hyderabad. thats the biggest bullshit ive ever heard......i follow islam and i dont drink at all but i have many hindu friends.......dont speak out for evrryone

Kallubaadshah

Show me proof of me ever hating on hindus.

tom dick harry

That is an argument? Yeah, ok.

Kallubaadshah
August 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM

No u asked why I didnt keep my opinion to myself. I said that would be boring.

Even if I did keep it to myself, imy opinion would be the same.

But why do you feel you need to burden everyone else with your biased opinion?

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:22 PM
nope.

We are too different.

Hindus, Sikhs, all have a lower categorization below "People of the book", and depending on who you ask, that label is "kaffir".

Hindus, Buddhists are known as mushriks or idol worshippers

fattygirl
nope.

We are too different.

i agree.. and i fit in this category, basically gettin along wid all the races

ukguy17

i am into religion...
since when did hinduism say have hatred against other religions? its not like that... its just a minority of people causing hatred against people of other religions

jotolon
August 16th, 2004, 08:24 PM
TDH you should get/dl the cd.. i think you would enjoy it ;d

junin
August 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
nope.

We are too different.

are you saying that Jews and Christians ARE NOT people of the book?ummm i dont know maybe because 99% of the books written on islam are by non-muslims...and when exactly did i say that jews and chirstians were NOT people of the book.The holy books that was revealed to the chirstians and jews are from the same god,the one that all muslims follow.However only the Quran remained unchanged....

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
TDH you should get/dl the cd.. i think you would enjoy it ;d

I may do that. First I require fundage.

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM

i am into religion...
since when did hinduism say have hatred against other religions? its not like that... its just a minority of people causing hatred against people of other religions

omg thank you so much.... this is the image i have of hinduism and this is what im gonna keep it cuz i have hindu friends who are so sweet and peace loving and not racist at all...and thank god adrenaline and his like are minorities both in India and the West

Fobprince
August 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
i get along fine with hindus...

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM

i am into religion...

omg thank you so much.... this is the image i have of hinduism and this is what im gonna keep it cuz i have hindu friends who are so sweet and peace loving and not racist at all...and thank god adrenaline and his like are minorities both in India and the West well put

ukguy17
August 16th, 2004, 08:28 PM
nope.

We are too different.

are you saying that Jews and Christians ARE NOT people of the book?ummm i dont know maybe because 99% of the books written on islam are by non-muslims...and when exactly did i say that jews and chirstians were NOT people of the book.The holy books that was revealed to the chirstians and jews are from the same god,the one that all muslims follow.However only the Quran remained unchanged....

in hinduism there is only one god too who is shapeless and formless and is everywhere. if u know anythin about hinduism u would know that the statues r just nicknames of god in which we symbolise as though god is visible.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:28 PM

i am into religion...

omg thank you so much.... this is the image i have of hinduism and this is what im gonna keep it cuz i have hindu friends who are so sweet and peace loving and not racist at all...and thank god adrenaline and his like are minorities both in India and the West

So have you tried to convert them yet?
Your duty as a Muslim is to do "dawah".

If not, your proving my point.

Omna82
August 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Where I am Pakistani Muslims and Indian Hindus get along fine. It's just back home where the tension really is.

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
so the answer to the thread has been answered!!!

YES

Muslims and Hindus can and will get along

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:30 PM
nope.

We are too different.

Hindus, Buddhists are known as mushriks or idol worshippers

ah yes, thats the term I was lookin for. I was about to say munafaqin, but that means hypocrite.

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM

No, my only 'duty' as a muslim is to acknowledge that there is no God except Allah, and that Muhammaed is the messenger of Allah.

N199@, you need to read stuff properly.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM
so the answer to the thread has been answered!!!

YES

Muslims and Hindus can and will get along

that is assuming the Muslim is relativly non-religious and does not follow many of the "rules" of Islam.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:32 PM

No, my only 'duty' as a muslim is to acknowledge that there is no God except Allah, and that Muhammaed is the messenger of Allah.

so you dont know about "dawah"...

interesting...

jotolon
fundage for your cable internet/microphone/webcam to say hello to jinx

hollisterdesi
It will be very difficult. Why? Because the Hindus want the unity and tell the Muslims that most of them used to be Hindu anyways, so why not unite now? Then the Muslims will say no I'm glad the invaders came and showed my ancestors the light and I disregard my previous Hindu heritage. Then the Hindus get insulted. THen the Muslims say they dont give a f*ck. THen the fighting begins.

Apparently one side has to conquer their pride first and the other side has to move away from the past.

insomniac987

i am into religion...

If not, your proving my point. theres different forms of doing dawah......you dont have to go to a person and start preaching......if your with a bunch of friends and theyre drinking and yout not, thats a form of dawah right there.....you still have alot ot learn before you start posting bullshit

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:34 PM

i am into religion...

thanks for pointing that out

"Invite to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." [al-Qur'aan, an-Nisaa'(16):125]

"Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining al-ma`roof [i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do] and forbidding al-Munkar [polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden]. And it is they who are successful." [al-Qur'aan, Aal `Imraan (3):104]

God, The Gentle, says, “There is no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” [Qur’an 2:256]

tom dick harry

interesting...

So you don't know about concepts of Allah's forgiveness as stated in the Qur'an... Hmmm, I'm not surprised.

junin

interesting...do you even know what "dawah" means?...cause from the looks of it,you have no idea what it means....

ukguy17

i am into religion...

If not, your proving my point. theres different forms of doing dawah......you dont have to go to a person and start preaching......if your with a bunch of friends and theyre drinking and yout not, thats a form of dawah right there.....you still have alot ot learn before you start posting bullshit

straight up^^^

adren@line
It will be very difficult. Why? Because the Hindus want the unity and tell the Muslims that most of them used to be Hindu anyways, so why not unite now? Then the Muslims will say no I'm glad the invaders came and showed my ancestors the light and I disregard my previous Hindu heritage. Then the Hindus get insulted. THen the Muslims say they dont give a f*ck. THen the fighting begins.

Apparently one side has to conquer their pride first and the other side has to move away from the past.

Hindu-Muslim unity would be detrimental to Hindus and India.

for India to be associated with Pakistan and Afghanistan would stain the Hindu and Indian image, especially in world relations as these countries are known for terrorism.

I would rather not be associated with terrorist countries. The more India can distance itself from its neighbors, the better.

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 08:35 PM
So the Koran says that forced Muslims aren't true Muslims right? Well that time has passed. All the "forced Muslims" has families and kids and most Muslims are descendants of such families. The current ones arent the forced ones, their ancestors are. So what does the Koran say about coming from a previously Hindu family?

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:35 PM

i am into religion...

yea... the same thing with Jihad....it jus means struggle....wearing a headscarf in the west is a Jihad

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM

interesting...do you even know what "dawah" means?...cause from the looks of it,you have no idea what it means....

the point of dawah is to ultimatly gain Muslim converts.
dont bullshit, you all know it is.

That does not mean you get up in there face and start preaching (even though im sure some do it), but it could be through more sneaky and inverted means.

tom dick harry
fundage for your cable internet/microphone/webcam to say hello to jinx

Lol, yeah, that too... :p

shrurrr
doing dawah is about promoting the truth by showing good examples of character to others, it's definitely not forceful conversion... you're using the bad actions of a few particular muslims to misunderstand all people of a religion

insomniac987

Hindu-Muslim unity would be detrimental to Hindus and India.

for India to be associated with Pakistan and Afghanistan would stain the Hindu and Indian image, especially in world relations as these countries are known for terrorism.

I would rather not be associated with terrorist countries. The more India can distance itself from its neighbors, the better. ok so this just proves your a muslim hater......i know most hindu's arent like this

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I REPEAT .. MUSLIMS AND HINDUS CANT BE FREINDS

cmon .. one beleives in god

and the other ... never mind

carry on jus ignore my post :)

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM
doing dawah is about promoting the truth by showing good examples of character to others, it's definitely not forceful conversion... you're using the bad actions of a few particular muslims to misunderstand all people of a religion

Not a few particular...but an entire race, the Mughals....who btw are responsible for most of the Muslims today being Muslim at all.

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:38 PM
So the Koran says that forced Muslims aren't true Muslims right? Well that time has passed. All the "forced Muslims" has families and kids and most Muslims are descendants of such families. The current ones arent the forced ones, their ancestors are. So what does the Koran say about coming from a previously Hindu family?

Islam was spread by assimilation.

junin

That does not mean you get up in there face and start preaching (even though im sure some do it), but it could be through more sneaky and inverted means.there is no point in continuing this conversation...your ideas about Islam in its entirety are severely flawed...

insomniac987

carry on jus ignore my post :) speak for yourself man......not everyones like you

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
no its being realistic.

if a country is associated with one of these terrorist (Muslim) countries, it is detrimental to thier public image, and hence affects world relations.

Its best for India to stay neutral or ally themselves with western democracies, NOT Muslim countries, such as Pakistan.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM

That does not mean you get up in there face and start preaching (even though im sure some do it), but it could be through more sneaky and inverted means.there is no point in continuing this conversation...your ideas about Islam in its entirety are severely flawed...

so says moderate Muslim # 2587639

ukguy17
August 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM

carry on jus ignore my post :) speak for yourself man......not everyones like you

exactly... muslims and hindus both believe there is only 1 god... muslims call their god allah and hindus god's first name is ohm

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM
ALLAH O AKBAR .. i like this topic

hahaha

cmon man hindus and muslims can never be freind

if that had happened .. ther wudnt be any fights in INDIA

ther wudnt be bomb blasts in INDIA

ther wudnt be BOMBS in MOSQUES in INDIA

ther wudnt be BOMBS in muslim peoples houses in INDIA

muslim people in india wud live a happy life if they had become freinds

it didnt happen in past

it wont happen in FUTURE

junin
August 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM

so says moderate Muslim # 2587639once again baseless assumptions...

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:43 PM
no its being realistic.

if a country is associated with one of these terrorist (Muslim) countries, it is detrimental to thier public image, and hence affects world relations.

Its best for India to stay neutral or ally themselves with western democracies, NOT Muslim countries, such as Pakistan.

LMAO...the same western democracies that support Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE???

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:43 PM
no its being realistic.

Its best for India to stay neutral or ally themselves with western democracies, NOT Muslim countries.

You're seeing a religious philosophy through the myriad lens of history. I doubt you're knowledge of history is even strong enough to grasp what you're trying to do, let alone for anyone to agree. Besides, what makes you think political history is a justified position from which to judge religious ideals?

shrurrr
August 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM

Not a few particular...but an entire race, the Mughals....who btw are responsible for most of the Muslims today being Muslim at all.

im not denying that dude, but youre missing the point here... muslims dont follow the example of the mughals, we follow the word of god in the quran and the actions of the prophet in the sunnah... and even if muslims today are muslim because of the their conversions, no one is still forcing them to be muslim, they're free to convert back and do whatever they want

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
no its being realistic.

LMAO...the same western democracies that support Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE??? they also support Afghanistan and Iraq, once it has its new government in place

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM

Dude, you ALWAYS bring up this point about 'moderates', as if it's some tarring brush. What are you trying to say? That these 'moderates' are not muslims in the eyes of Allah? That they are beyond forgiveness?

MuAz
August 16th, 2004, 08:46 PM
im muslim, and a good friend of mine is hindu.. we get along really good... :? i've been to alot of hindu celebrations, and visa versa.. no biggie....

__ruby

im not denying that dude, but youre missing the point here... muslims dont follow the example of the mughals, we follow the word of god in the quran and the actions of the prophet in the sunnah... and even if muslims today are muslim because of the their conversions, no one is still forcing them to be muslim, they're free to convert back and do whatever they want

@@@@words of wisdom@@@@

ukguy17
ALLAH O AKBAR .. i like this topic

hahaha

cmon man hindus and muslims can never be freind

if that had happened .. ther wudnt be any fights in INDIA

ther wudnt be bomb blasts in INDIA

ther wudnt be BOMBS in MOSQUES in INDIA

ther wudnt be BOMBS in muslim peoples houses in INDIA

muslim people in india wud live a happy life if they had become freinds

it didnt happen in past

it wont happen in FUTURE

its not only in india these things r going on but it is worldwide...
some muslim people r friends, and in the future no1 knows what could happen so shut the f*** up.

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
hindus and muslims can never be freinds PERIOD again

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

and hindus go pray to ur STATUE

good day

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day i get along with hindu's........again you cant talk for everyone so jus shut up

__ruby
August 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day :lol:

ukguy17
August 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day

i have alot of muslim friends... in fact some of my best friends r muslim and we get along fine. this proves that we can get along.

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day i get along with hindu's........again you cant talk for everyone so jus shut the fuck up

okk i beleive ur a muslim

then why the hell are u swearing

its against our religion

ASTAGHFURLAH

say it 50 times

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:55 PM
no its being realistic.

LMAO...the same western democracies that support Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE???

yeah we have agreements with them for oil and such.

Saudi is not our ally. If saudi goes to war against Britain, guess who the US will side with?

duh.

You obviously do not know the differences between alliances and agreements in regards to commerce and trade.

India should stay *neutral* or establish *firm alliances* with western democracies, NOT Muslim countries.

Are you all actualy trying to argue that it would be favorable for India to set up an alliance with Saudi? How about Pakistan? Syria?

as opposed to the United States?

you guys are dellusional.

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:56 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day i get along with hindu's........again you cant talk for everyone so jus shut the fuck up

okk i beleive ur a muslim

then why the hell are u swearing

its against our religion

ASTAGHFURLAH

say it 50 times if the person deserved the swear (you did) there is no sin as far as i know

ukguy17
August 16th, 2004, 08:57 PM
at the end of the day we r still humans and can think for ourselves.

if u wanna believe in such nonsense that people between 2 religions cant be friends then that is what u believe in.

however, i believe we r all equals as humans and WE can get along together, and be peaceful.

PERIOD.

Adeel-1
stop making up bull man

even if the person deserved it .. u shudnt swear at him

oh wait .. ur probably not muslim then never mind

adren@line

Dude, you ALWAYS bring up this point about 'moderates', as if it's some tarring brush. What are you trying to say? That these 'moderates' are not muslims in the eyes of Allah? That they are beyond forgiveness?

I dont care who is what in the eyes of Allah.

My point is, the more someone follows the Quran, and the more religious a Muslim they become, the more psychotic they become.

The less they follow Islam, the more accepting they are.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 08:58 PM
however, i believe we r all equals as humans and WE can get along together, and be peaceful.
this belief is contradictory to Islam, so we can see where a problem begins.

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 08:59 PM
stop making up bull man

even if the person deserved it .. u shudnt swear at him

oh wait .. ur probably not muslim then never mind now you just committed a sin because i am muslim and your accusing me of being a non muslim.....

ukguy17
August 16th, 2004, 09:01 PM
at the end of the day we r still humans and can think for ourselves.

if u wanna believe in such nonsense that people between 2 religions cant be friends then that is what u believe in.

PERIOD.

----------------------------END OF THREAD--------------------------------

tom dick harry

My point is, the more someone follows the Quran, and the more religious a Muslim they become, the more psychotic they become.

The less they follow Islam, the more accepting they are.

So why do you always denounce 'moderate' muslims as though their opinion holds no weight Islamically?

And why do you generalise so much about 'following the Qur'an more', when you have a limited, hate-filled, biased pov of the Qur'an? Who died and made you the Caliph?

insomniac987

The less they follow Islam, the more accepting they are. Now that is 100% b.s.......ive memorised the quran and i follow it yet i still have hindu friends and freinds from other religions......again your just making baseless assumptions......

adren@line
i am muslim and your accusing me of being a non muslim.....

which again proves that the non-muslim is inherently inferior to the Muslim in Islamic ideology, as to be accused of being a non-Muslim is seen as the lowest of lows.

Again, none of you moderate Muslims believe in this nonsense now, or do you?

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM

end of discussion

muslims go pray ur namaz

good day

We don't pray to statues. We pray to God. If you are referring to the Hindu tradition of revering God through icons, then yeah....otherwise, Hindus aren't idolators or w/e...

ANd UKdude or w/e, Hinduism doesn't say God's name is Om. Om is actually the word of God, supposedly the essence of all scriptures. God has many names in Hinduism such as Rama and Krishna. SHiva and Ganesh are the demigods/angels. But yeah.

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 09:03 PM
i quit this topic

and im going to go read my FAJR namaz

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 09:03 PM
[quote=Adeel-1] i am muslim and your accusing me of being a non muslim.....

which again proves that the non-muslim is inherently inferior to the Muslim in Islamic ideology, as to be accused of being a non-Muslim is seen as the lowest of lows.

Again, none of you moderate Muslims believe in this nonsense now, or do you?[/b] your jus assuming that......all im saying was he accused me of something im not

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 09:04 PM
ANd I'm going to read my Bhagavad Gita....

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 09:04 PM
[quote=Adeel-1] i am muslim and your accusing me of being a non muslim.....

Again, none of you moderate Muslims believe in this nonsense now, or do you?[/b] your jus assuming that......all im saying was he accused me of something im not
right.. :)

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 09:05 PM

The less they follow Islam, the more accepting they are. Now that is 100% b.s.......ive memorised the quran and i follow it yet i still have hindu friends and freinds from other religions......again your just making baseless assumptions......

Im sure you have memorized the passages in regards to war and Jihad?
Your Muslim brothers are being persecuted world-wide...what are YOU doing about?

How are you helping fight this war against the kaffir and infidel?

*enter moderate-Muslim reply*

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Go read your Gita adrenaline!!!!!!!!!

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I actually prefer the Upanishads... :)

bill
August 16th, 2004, 09:08 PM
ppl still argue with asinine about Islam? hasn't he proven time and time again he knows zilch about Islam?

insomniac987
August 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM

Im sure you have memorized the passages in regards to war an Jihad?
Your Muslim brothers are being persecuted world-wide...what are YOU doing about?

How are you helping fight this war against the kaffir? as a minor theres not much i CAN do about it.......but i would have to assess the situation to see whose at fault.......

boogalaboo
August 16th, 2004, 09:27 PM

That is an argument? Yeah, ok.

Dont butt your fat nose into conversations where it does not belong.

The argument was that Kallubadshah is a racist individual who is blind to Muslims doing anything wrong.

Fact:
He is blind to Tom Dick Harry's posts.
He is blind to __ruby's posts.
He is blind to the all the other Muslims on here who post their bullshit.

tom dick harry
August 16th, 2004, 09:29 PM

The argument was that Kallubadshah is a racist individual who is blind to Muslims doing anything wrong.

Fact:

Lol... You're a special kind of retard *ruffles hair* :p

boogalaboo
August 16th, 2004, 09:30 PM

Fact:

Lol... You're a special kind of retard *ruffles hair* :p

I know :D

Adeel-1
August 16th, 2004, 09:33 PM
hindus and muslims will never be freinds PERIOD

i said this in page 1,2,3,4 and now in page 5

END OF DISCUSSION keep fighting in real life not in internet

dats soo gay

MaanoBilla
August 16th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Wehshi ko sukoon say kia matlab
Jogi ka nagar mein thikaana kia

Insha ji utho, ab kooch karo
Is sheher mein jee ko lagaana kia :headfone:

bill
August 16th, 2004, 09:57 PM

dats soo gay

I have a lot of hindu friends. But ppl like hollister and adren@line dont represent hindus, they represent dunbasses :)

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 10:01 PM

dats soo gay

I have a lot of hindu friends. But ppl like hollister and adren@line dont represent hindus, they represent dunbasses :)

Idk wut u got against me, and I'm not asking u to tell me, all I'm sayin is set aside ur diffs with me so we can all discuss like intelligent ppl on here. Its futile to point fingers and rant about other ppl..

ANd btw adrenaline, Upanishads are good, but the Gita is the essence of Hinduism. Period.

bill
August 16th, 2004, 10:02 PM
meh I have nothing against you, I just have something against your drivel.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM

dats soo gay

Idk wut u got against me, and I'm not asking u to tell me, all I'm sayin is set aside ur diffs with me so we can all discuss like intelligent ppl on here. Its futile to point fingers and rant about other ppl..

ANd btw adrenaline, Upanishads are good, but the Gita is the essence of Hinduism. Period.

Dont make such totalitarian statements, your begenning to sound like a Muslim.

The Upanishads are thought of to be the essence of Hindu philosophy, which is what I am interested in.

adren@line
August 16th, 2004, 10:11 PM

dats soo gay

Yep.

The majority of Hindus (in North America) are weak in thier faith. Hence they are good targets for conversion, and hence they are not "dunbasses" , as you can carry out your dawah in hopes of easily converting them.

But alas, those who are strong in thier faith and oppose Islamic imperialism, do not convert, and hence are labelled phrases such as the aformentioned.

hollisterdesi
August 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM
meh I have nothing against you, I just have something against your drivel.

I said i changed my ways...meaning my hate posts and drivel...so we cool now?

mirreyboy39
August 17th, 2004, 01:14 AM
It's not Hindus and Muslims. Its Indians and Pakistanis and everything that has to do with the Indian Subcontinent

HeRsHeE317
August 17th, 2004, 07:51 AM
I dont think so....i think alot of people on both sides are just on a cease fire.

Like me for example, i don't have anything against the islamic race in general...just a certain naton of islamics...

But anyway - what i am trying to ask is - do you think Hindu's and muslims will ever really get along with each other....in fact, do you think any religion will ever really learn to repsect other's religions and concentrate on practicing their own?

ma best frendz hindu

Raj Khan
August 17th, 2004, 08:44 AM

In its entirety the thread should undoubtedly answer your question. In this journey of life we have those who can and those who cannot, those who have and those who will not.

Then you have some who sit back and watch the fireworks :D

kkomalpatel
August 17th, 2004, 08:47 AM

In its entirety the thread should undoubtedly answer your question. In this journey of life we have those who can and those who cannot, those who have and those who will not.

Then you have some who sit back and watch the fireworks :D

=D> Nice.

p.s :wave:

hollisterdesi
August 17th, 2004, 09:40 AM
It's not Hindus and Muslims. Its Indians and Pakistanis and everything that has to do with the Indian Subcontinent

Essentially yes. But then Pakistan also claims Kashmir, which pisses off India cuz it's an Indian state, and Pakistan uses RELIGION as their claim while India uses legal documents from Hari Singh as their claim. Until this is resolved, there's no reason to expect Indo-Pak peace. The LOC is a joke. It's all or nothing and this needs to be solved soon enough.