PDA

View Full Version : Mirpuris/Kasmiris - are they a race or a disease?

Pages : [1] 2

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 05:44 AM
After having contact with many different brown people, the ones that left me cringing are the so called Mirpuris/Kashmiris

Their language is the speak of cavemen, their women walk like men. Spending money is frowned upon.

They arrange for their children to be married as soon as they pop out of the womb - fuck sake give the kid a chance

12 year old boys marrying 40 year old women
10 year old girls marrying 65 year old men
Is there no end to this abomination!

North Korea should have conducted their nuclear test on northern Pakistan, that would probably have solved half the world's problems

ֵֵ_ssxman
October 23rd, 2006, 05:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/steelpowerman/ohnoes.jpg

PrOfFaSeE
October 23rd, 2006, 05:46 AM
:rofl:

:0(-_-)0: mirchi
October 23rd, 2006, 05:48 AM
repoduction should be banned because of you.

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 05:49 AM
repoduction should be banned because of you.

Abortion should be made compulsory because of you

:0(-_-)0: mirchi
October 23rd, 2006, 05:50 AM
Abortion should be made compulsory because of you
i agree! :bounce:

Mash007
October 23rd, 2006, 05:52 AM
our women are hot

selina_786
October 23rd, 2006, 05:53 AM
I'm Kashmiri :)

ֵֵ_ssxman
October 23rd, 2006, 05:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/steelpowerman/RaWr.gif

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 05:54 AM

Need I say anymore :neutral:

Mash007
October 23rd, 2006, 05:54 AM
I'm Kashmiri :)case in point

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:02 AM
Cue 1000 posts on why mirpuris aren't kashmiri. Then 1000 posts on mirpuris not wanting to be called pakistanis. Then 1000 posts on how pakistanis are more than happy if mirpuris dont associate themselves with pakistan.

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:06 AM
After having contact with many different brown people, the ones that left me cringing are the so called Mirpuris/Kashmiris

Their language is the speak of cavemen, their women walk like men. Spending money is frowned upon.

They arrange for their children to be married as soon as they pop out of the womb - fuck sake give the kid a chance

North Korea should have conducted their nuclear test on northern Pakistan, that would probably have solved half the world's problems

Most of em are assholes including selina_786 and MolviCorleone But some are nice.. so you cant diss em all! Im not mirpuri thankfully! :D

selina_786
October 23rd, 2006, 06:08 AM
Most of em are assholes including selina_786 and MolviCorleone But some are nice.. so you cant diss em all! Im not mirpuri thankfully! :D
I'm not Mirpuri either.

Half punjabi btw if that disgusts you anymore ;)

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:09 AM
I'm not Mirpuri either.

Oh shit your punjabi aswell.. now im fucked! :(

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:09 AM
our women are hot

i have heard, but i have not seen. other than my friends wife (who ofcourse is from back home). might well be because of their upbringing and poor diet. They are usually fat, dont know how to dress or do make up. :dunno:

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:11 AM
I'm not Mirpuri either.

i was waiting for that. hehehe.

your sig is way too big FYI.

selina_786
October 23rd, 2006, 06:11 AM
i have heard, but i have not seen. other than my friends wife (who ofcourse is from back home). might well be because of their upbringing and poor diet. They are usually fat, dont know how to dress or do make up. :dunno:
rofl at fat. thats really a first... the majority of kashmiris are very slim.

selina_786
October 23rd, 2006, 06:12 AM
i was waiting for that. hehehe.

your sig is way too big FYI.
Roffls, it had to be done.

Dang, I had a feeling it was a tad bit too big. Dammit. Cheers tho :)

PuNjabi_RaNi*
October 23rd, 2006, 06:13 AM
I'm not Mirpuri either.

turn on. :p

ֵֵ_ssxman
October 23rd, 2006, 06:15 AM
I'm not Mirpuri either.

I'm half punjabi. Does that make me disgusting? :|

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:21 AM
They're human beings. Fucking brown people picking on other brown people.
*hangs head in disgust* :no:

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:22 AM
:kiss:

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:25 AM

Proof?

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:27 AM

visit a northern england town and then say that.
either they are rabidly conservative or totally drug and alcohol hedonistic. Or more probably both at the same time. Arrghh.

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:28 AM
either they are rabidly conservative or totally drug and alcohol hedonistic. Or more probably both at the same time. Arrghh.
Thay aint that bad are they LOL

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:29 AM
Thay aint that bad are they LOL

*ahem* Bradford

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:29 AM
If you're on facebook, you can just get a random sample of 200 Kashmiris on those "Kashmiri Pride" groups. :wavey:

I only saw one Kashmiri in my entire life, and I saw him 3 years ago.

ok will do. only had contact with male mirpuris mostly.

i know a few kashmiris as a couple of aunts are married to them. They are good looking but dunno something dont click :wiggle: And they refuse to speak in urdu for some reason.

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:30 AM
*ahem* Bradford
SooooOOoooooo, they are everywhere, but you cant say all are the same LOL

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:31 AM
SooooOOoooooo, they are everywhere, but you cant say all are the same LOL

Yes I can

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:32 AM
Yes I can
Have you met each and every mirpuri in the world?

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:33 AM
:kiss:

:love: :kiss:

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:34 AM
Proof?

Check if they have an anus, check whether you have an anus.
Don't pretend your shit don't stink :no:

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:35 AM
Have you met each and every mirpuri in the world?

That is an impossible task. How you seen how fucking fast they breed

Grandparents by the age of 20

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 06:36 AM
:D Lol..

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:37 AM

Using your dumb logic - a pig has an anus, so do 'they'

My shit does not stink, I come from a super race

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM

Sorry, wtf is up in northern england? Thugs :rofl:
Thug me up homie. I wanna be smurfed up good :(

Yeah I heard they're fuckers out there in small england towns, my gora friend won't leave his house cos he's afraid of thugs picking on him.

Dumbasses should stop paying those furry dickheads to guard the queen and instead start creating order in those towns.

Do the Welsh really screw sheep?

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM
Using your dumb logic - a pig has an anus, so do 'they'

My shit does not stink, I come from a super race

Well done, pig.

What the hell is your race? Fake French?

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:44 AM
Well done, pig.

What the hell is your race? Fake French?

Why resort to childish insults. Is a mature debate too hot to handle

tqthe1
October 23rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
ok mirpuri's might be a bit hard headed but they r good when it comes to helping people, whether its money wise or fights. you can really rely on them.

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
Why resort to childish insults. Is a mature debate too hot to handle

Sorry :no: I take back my childish insults. You set up the pig joke. I'm only human. I tried to resist, I swear!

I'm sure you're very nice but I don't agree with teasing Kashmiris, Pakis, Biharis, Brahmins, tamilians, andhras, punjabis, malus, aliens, smurfs, fruitcakes and gummybears.

I only hate the asshole race.

boredatwork
October 23rd, 2006, 06:52 AM
Sorry, wtf is up in northern england? Thugs :rofl:
Thug me up homie. I wanna be smurfed up good :(

Yeah I heard they're fuckers out there in small england towns, my gora friend won't leave his house cos he's afraid of thugs picking on him.

Dumbasses should stop paying those furry dickheads to guard the queen and instead start creating order in those towns.

Do the Welsh really screw sheep?

i don't know, its not like one thing. Well lots of communities have gangsta culture, or drug problems, or conservatism, or poor education, or joblessness, or poor integration, or family problems, or whatever. But it like a toxic combination. If it was one problem you could target it and it wouldn't be all that bad. But it strains my mind on how mirpuris will be able to succeed in the future. Although i wish them the best.

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 06:53 AM
ok mirpuri's might be a bit hard headed but they r good when it comes to helping people, whether its money wise or fights. you can really rely on them.

You should be looked up for saying that

The fighting part I can agree with, you just have to look at the Bradford and Oldham riots. Only one problem, why on earth would you want to start a riot on your doorstep?

It's not like Kashmir where the rains will wash awash the debris. Their mentality has to change. Maybe then we will see retard free families

Existentialist
October 23rd, 2006, 06:56 AM
i don't know, its not like one thing. Well lots of communities have gangsta culture, or drug problems, or conservatism, or poor education, or joblessness, or poor integration, or family problems, or whatever. But it like a toxic combination. If it was one problem you could target it and it wouldn't be all that bad. But it strains my mind on how mirpuris will be able to succeed in the future. Although i wish them the best.

Yeah, I've heard. You mean they'll get picked on by thug goras?

tqthe1
October 23rd, 2006, 06:56 AM

The fighting part I can agree with, you just have to look at the Bradford and Oldham riots. Only one problem, why on earth would you want to start a riot on your doorstep?

It's not like Kashmir where the rains will wash awash the debris. Their mentality has to change. Maybe then we will see retard free families
well atleats they stand up for their rights. if they didnt do the riots gore would not let them live.

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM
well atleats they stand up for their rights. if they didnt do the riots gore would not let them live.

Please explain to me exactly what 'rights' they were standing up for?
It was an excuse for mindless thuggery and violence.

The 'gore' as you call them have let them live, the riots only cemented what many already knew. Mirpuris take no pride in themselves or their surroundings, they show complete arrogance to anybody who is not a caveman like their forefathers

Was throwing petrol bombs at the police really making a political statement or just a bunch of arseholes looking for a fight?

tqthe1
October 23rd, 2006, 07:09 AM
where r u from currently n orginally?

tqthe1
October 23rd, 2006, 07:14 AM
there was a smiliar situation in birmigham last year i think when a gang of blacks went around terrorising/forcing desi people to close their businesses on the basis of a rumor going around about and alleged rape (which was later proven not to be ture). and if it was for the muslims/mirpuri's things could have been worse. they went around beat a few of those guys and things went back to normal.

suga-ali
October 23rd, 2006, 07:17 AM
That is an impossible task. How you seen how fucking fast they breed

Grandparents by the age of 20
What race do you come from?

Mash007
October 23rd, 2006, 07:18 AM
I think pakis in general are ignorant twats.

Mash007
October 23rd, 2006, 07:21 AM

It's not like Kashmir where the rains will wash awash the debris. Their mentality has to change. Maybe then we will see retard free familiesdid you expect them to travel somewhere else and then start a riot?

a riot is spontaneous....

look at what LA after the Rodney King trial..

just poor stupid ignorant people that have no other way to express themselves except via spontaneious outpourings of violence...

I agree with what you say though.. MP's wallow in ignorance like Pigs in shit... they're almost proud of being totally useless....lol ghetto peoples innit

hawthamzi
October 23rd, 2006, 07:24 AM
yipee, im kashmiri an i fit all ur sterotypes!! :lol: :p

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 08:44 AM
there was a smiliar situation in birmigham last year i think when a gang of blacks went around terrorising/forcing desi people to close their businesses on the basis of a rumor going around about and alleged rape (which was later proven not to be ture). and if it was for the muslims/mirpuri's things could have been worse. they went around beat a few of those guys and things went back to normal.

This beating included a murder. How greatful we should all be to the MP's :rolleyes:

FunkyF
October 23rd, 2006, 09:03 AM
Agreed! The Mirpuri's give all Paki's, esp the real Kashmiri's a bad name!

Even in Pakistan itslef the Mirpuri's are thought of with disgust

Manmohan Singh saab/Kim Jong, please nuke Mirpur for us!!

CremeDeLaCreme
October 23rd, 2006, 09:04 AM

Such poetry

selina_786
October 23rd, 2006, 09:41 AM

Yup

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 06:18 PM

OH MA LORD!
I wish i wasn't out shopping when this thread was kicking!
First thing first, who in the hell said Mirpuris are Kashmiris?

Can people do their damn research before chattin shit, Mirpur is full of non kashmiris, its full of jatts, gujjars and god knows what other fukd up breeds, please, please do not for a second get Kashmiri mixed up with Mirpur, daaaaaaaamn!

There's so much more to say on how majority of Mirpuris are not Kashmiris, and the people taht live here speak pahari, a dialect of punjabi, kashmiris speak koshur and other dialects!

Put it like this, if your pathaan, and you move to say, Sindh, are u then sindhi, or originally what you were before you or ya family moved, exactly!

Anyways for all u Mirpuri jatts etc who wish to claim ur kashmiris, check the following link and see for yourself, you're fooling yourself, you will never be accepted by us, as one of us, never!

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2006/pakistan0906/3.htm#_Toc145923743

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 06:18 PM

OH MA LORD!

Can people do their damn research before chattin shit, Mirpur is full of non kashmiris, its full of jatts, gujjars and god knows what other fukd up breeds, please, please do not for a second get Kashmiri mixed up with Mirpur, daaaaaaaamn!

There's so much more to say on how majority of Mirpuris are not Kashmiris, and the people that live there speak pahari, a dialect of punjabi, kashmiris speak koshur and other dialects!

Put it like this, if your pathaan, and you move to say, Sindh, are u then sindhi, or originally what you were before you or ya family moved, a pathaan, exactly!

Anyways for all u Mirpuri jatts etc who wish to claim ur kashmiris, check the following link and see for yourself, you're fooling yourself, you will never be accepted by us, as one of us, never!

PreciousPari
October 23rd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Im part Kashmiri :hand:

A Dogra not a Mirpuri

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 06:37 PM
Im part Kashmiri :hand:

A Dogra not a Mirpuri

Funny u should say that lol.
Dogras used to rule Mirpur at one time, there was a ruler Gulab Singh he was called

kaseem
October 23rd, 2006, 06:40 PM

blaady paindu's :no:

They are the masters of benefit fraud in the U.K. and all of them have one thing in common they all mini cab drivers.

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM

They are the masters of benefit fraud in the U.K. and all of them have one thing in common they all mini cab drivers.

Thats bollocks!
I might hate some Mirpuris for trying to claim Kashmiri ethnicity, but credit is due where it should be.

They are developed in Bradford, okay alotta them are wankers, but just like any other types of people, alot of them also have many successful businesses, and not corner shops, they are doin okay for themselves, so i aint gonna attack them for that.
Exactly how many Mirpuris do u know to make such an assumption?

baby_girl112
October 23rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
this is the reason alotta people hate pakistanis because they just think theyr better than everyone else

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM
this is the reason alotta people hate pakistanis because they just think theyr better than everyone else

Exactly who and what post are u reffering to with that comment?
btw welcome to ratedesi newbie :)

baby_girl112
October 23rd, 2006, 07:07 PM
Exactly who and what post are u reffering to with that comment?
btw welcome to ratedesi newbie :)

noones in particular just at the stupid posts. but urs make sense :)

baby_girl112
October 23rd, 2006, 07:09 PM

you got to admit though thats better than scrubbing toilets in the middle east which alot of the non Mirpuri or Kashmir people do there :neutral: :rolleyes:

MolviCorleone
October 23rd, 2006, 07:13 PM

lol man, have you seen yourself?

you are a nobody myfriend. go out there, do something for yourself then come back and complain if mirpuris affect you in anyway. I could tell you incidents of punjabis doing worse stuff, but what is the point?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 07:13 PM
noones in particular just at the stupid posts. but urs make sense :)

Oh cheers :bhapi:
So newb wats ya name and where u from?
btw are u kashmiri?

baby_girl112
October 23rd, 2006, 07:18 PM
Oh cheers :bhapi:
So newb wats ya name and where u from?
btw are u kashmiri?

my names hawa and im from saudi arabia. weel im paki from my mothers side and she is mirpuri jatt and someother stuf but no kashmiri i think

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 07:20 PM
my names hawa and im from saudi arabia. weel im paki from my mothers side and she is mirpuri jatt and someother stuf but no kashmiri i think

Seriously, wow, cool wat a mix, i'm gonna send u a private message or two now, lol.

dandiwal_jatt
October 23rd, 2006, 07:25 PM
OH MA LORD!

There's so much more to say on how majority of Mirpuris are not Kashmiris, and the people that live there speak pahari, a dialect of punjabi, kashmiris speak koshur and other dialects!

Put it like this, if your pathaan, and you move to say, Sindh, are u then sindhi, or originally what you were before you or ya family moved, a pathaan, exactly!

wow dude u need to chill!
creamdalarmesharme, u were funny at first, but now...we u r still kinda funny..but in a sick way
:p

MolviCorleone
October 23rd, 2006, 07:26 PM

you were on ratehispanic sometime ago right?

:Pelvic2:

baby_girl112
October 23rd, 2006, 07:30 PM
you were on ratehispanic sometime ago right?

:Pelvic2:

lol AGES AGO u remember :)

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 07:30 PM
wow dude u need to chill!
creamdalarmesharme, u were funny at first, but now...we u r still kinda funny..but in a sick way
:p

I cant chill, ma people get put down cuz fools like cremdalarmesharme cant diffrentiate between mirpuris and kashmiris!

Truth be told Mirpuris are originally punjabi!
That is where jatts come from isnt it!

But at the same time i dont see why he's dissin mirpuris so hard, who the fuk is he?
And what great race is he from?

dandiwal_jatt
October 23rd, 2006, 07:35 PM
I cant chill, ma people get put down cuz fools like cremdalarmesharme cant diffrentiate between mirpuris and kashmiris!

Truth be told Mirpuris are originally punjabi!
That is where jatts come from isnt it!

But at the same time i dont see why he's dissin mirpuris so hard, who the fuk is he?
And what great race is he from?
he's from Finland!

but anyway
when i saw ur post i thought u will say something like "why u dissin mirpuris for no reason" or something like that but u joined him in dissing mirpuris

anyway
eid mubarak :D

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 07:45 PM
he's from Finland!

but anyway
when i saw ur post i thought u will say something like "why u dissin mirpuris for no reason" or something like that but u joined him in dissing mirpuris

anyway
eid mubarak :D

Hayr mubarak :wavey:

No all i said was that i hate when mirpuris try to claim their real kashmiris, thats my only beef with them, ye they have som fukd up characteristics too, but alotta people do.
But he's attacking them on every level, its like man do u even know that many?
I know too many, my cities full of them!
So is he a finnish desi?
That what i meant, like wat type of desi

dandiwal_jatt
October 23rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
Hayr mubarak :wavey:

No all i said was that i hate when mirpuris try to claim their real kashmiris, thats my only beef with them, ye they have som fukd up characteristics too, but alotta people do.
But he's attacking them on every level, its like man do u even know that many?
I know too many, my cities full of them!
So is he a finnish desi?
That what i meant, like wat type of desi
naw dude i was just kidding with u
i have no idea what kind of desi he is

but yeah, i guess u know what u are talkin abt, i personally have met like 2 mirpuris my whole life lol

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM

but yeah, i guess u know what u are talkin abt, i personally have met like 2 mirpuris my whole life lolhi :wavey: now uv met 3....

its funny bout the bradford riots...ppl assume bradford is overun with mirpurees...do did i :sarb: but the ppl in the riots consisted of kasmiris, pathans, lahory n mirpuris.....

to b honest i dnt know y mirpuri ppl try to hide that they're mirpuri by sayin they're kasmiri...ur mirpuri...live wi it...b proud of it :dance3:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:08 PM

but yeah, i guess u know what u are talkin abt, i personally have met like 2 mirpuris my whole life lol

Lol, oh u got jokes! :p
Ye well i dont think theres many mirpuris in usa, not as much as here anyway.
Funny how me and u always seem to agree or come to an understanding, compared to other people.
Ur a cool guy, now lets have a beer or two on me :tjseema: ! lol

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:11 PM
hi :wavey: now uv met 3....

its funny bout the bradford riots...ppl assume bradford is overun with mirpurees...do did i :sarb: but the ppl in the riots consisted of kasmiris, pathans, lahory n mirpuris.....

to b honest i dnt know y mirpuri ppl try to hide that they're mirpuri by sayin they're kasmiri...ur mirpuri...live wi it...b proud of it :dance3:

I got a great deal of respect for u for sayin that, i personaly still dont understand why when people cuss desis, mirpuris get the most flak, could be cuz their the biggest asian minority in UK.
But like i said my only beef is them lyin bout it, otherwise they've done great for themselves, in businesses etc

dandiwal_jatt
October 23rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
hi :wavey: now uv met 3....

nice to meet u man :wavey:
i am not from UK...so i don't know much about those riots....so who were kashmiris, pathans etc rioting against?

dandiwal_jatt
October 23rd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Lol, oh u got jokes! :p
Ye well i dont think theres many mirpuris in usa, not as much as here anyway.
Funny how me and u always seem to agree or come to an understanding, compared to other people.
Ur a cool guy, now lets have a beer or two on me :tjseema: ! lol
:drink: (*opens up a beer can)
hey u can pay me for the beer by e-check :p

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:14 PM
I got a great deal of respect for u for sayin that, i personaly still dont understand why when people cuss desis, mirpuris get the most flak, could be cuz their the biggest asian minority in UK.
But like i said my only beef is them lyin bout it, otherwise they've done great for themselves, in businesses etc
:D i live in bradford....an to b honest....most the ppl i kno speak the mirpuri tongue..but very few of em are actually from mirpur....:sarb:

PreciousPari
October 23rd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Funny u should say that lol.
Dogras used to rule Mirpur at one time, there was a ruler Gulab Singh he was called

And why is it funny again? Yeah I know the ruler's name thanks but what is funny exactly?

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM
nice to meet u man :wavey:
i am not from UK...so i don't know much about those riots....so who were kashmiris, pathans etc rioting against?
it was really a load of crap....the national front were supposed supposed to do a demonstration thru bradford...an seein as bradford is full of desi's every1 was dead against it...so they all gathered in the city centre waitin for them to cum...the police were there to keep calm incase things heated up...

funy thing national front didnt turn up and sum desi got jumped by a group of goray an stabbed so the desis tracked em down an stabbed em bak....the police tried to intervene an things kinda got outa hand and all the desis turned on the police...pelletin em brick...stones...petrol bombs...petrol bombing cars...pubs...businesses...rolling cars down a hill at em....

and that about sums it up...:p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM
:drink: (*opens up a beer can)
hey u can pay me for the beer by e-check :p

Na man, i said its on me, its been paid for, now sit bak and sip! :p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:19 PM
:D i live in bradford....an to b honest....most the ppl i kno speak the mirpuri tongue..but very few of em are actually from mirpur....:sarb:

Ye i know i can understand alot of mirpuri, and speak it, its cuz i know so many of mirpuris.
Thought i knew ya face, what ends u from?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:21 PM
And why is it funny again? Yeah I know the ruler's name thanks but what is funny exactly?

LOL, will ya calm down, i meant funny as in, you bein a dogra is related more to the topic of mirpur than youd think, thats all!!!
Its a saying, does not mean funny as in ha ha ha

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Ye i know i can understand alot of mirpuri, and speak it, its cuz i know so many of mirpuris.
Thought i knew ya face, what ends u from?
im from bradford 8...girlington endz....urself??

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
im from bradford 8...girlington endz....urself??

BD9, frizinghall/heaton endz

PreciousPari
October 23rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
LOL, will ya calm down, i meant funny as in, you bein a dogra is related more to the topic of mirpur than youd think, thats all!!!
Its a saying, does not mean funny as in ha ha ha

:ugh:

I still don't get whats funny and I honestly don't think you know what you are actually lol'ing at but Ooookay.
You lol'd and said it was funny so that is why Im asking you.

Dogra is only in relation to the Mirpuris because they took over. Mirpuris hate Dogras. There is no other 'relation'

When the Dogra ruler, Gulab Singh, took over Mirpur, the Mirpuris, led by local rajas, staged several revolts, which were cruelly crushed. Raja Sultan Khan of Bhimber, a Chibb Rajput, was captured, brutally tortured and blinded. He died in prison. The Gakkhar Rajputs of Mirpur and the Mangral Rajputs in Kotli also rose up in revolt. So did several others. Although these local resistance movements were forcibly put down, the fires of revolt continued to simmer, as the Mirpuris regarded the Dogra rulers as oppressive foreigners and invaders and they hated them.

MolviCorleone
October 23rd, 2006, 08:29 PM

ill be honest i didnt know much about kashmir and all its ethnicities etc until i started talking to you. But I have learnt the kashmir thing, its only been around for about 40 yrs, im sure you're well aware of the history mirpuris have had with pakistani government. So i began from a poltical thing and now a lot of ppl dont realise the difference, I don't think mirpuris or at least in my case are ashamed one tad bit of ourselves, just didn't realise the differences ethnicity wise. Then again i've heard stories of people denying all links to mirpur and al qaeeda and then getting caught out. But stories are just bollocks, base it on facts........fact is mirpuris are having an identity crises, are we pakistani by nationality or kashmiri? and if we consider ourselves kashmiri by nationality that doesn't mean we are 'kashmiri' ethnicity.

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:30 PM
:ugh:

I still don't get whats funny and I honestly don't think you know what you are actually lol'ing at but Ooookay.
You lol'd and said it was funny so that is why Im asking you.

Dogra is only in relation to the Mirpuris because they took over. Mirpuris hate Dogras. There is no other 'relation'

U on ya periods or something?
Yes Dogra is in relation to mirpur because they took over, did i mention anything besides that?
And i think your reaction was funny, cuz u seemed to be offended, so LOL!
Damn, females, cant live with them or without them!

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:32 PM
ill be honest i didnt know much about kashmir and all its ethnicities etc until i started talking to you. But I have learnt the kashmir thing, its only been around for about 40 yrs, im sure you're well aware of the history mirpuris have had with pakistani government. So i began from a poltical thing and now a lot of ppl dont realise the difference, I don't think mirpuris or at least in my case are ashamed one tad bit of ourselves, just didn't realise the differences ethnicity wise. Then again i've heard stories of people denying all links to mirpur and al qaeeda and then getting caught out. But stories are just bollocks, base it on facts........fact is mirpuris are having an identity crises, are we pakistani by nationality or kashmiri? and if we consider ourselves kashmiri by nationality that doesn't mean we are 'kashmiri' ethnicity.
well said :thumleft:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:34 PM

No some mirpuris do hide it, but ye i agree there is a crisis.
Basically alotta mirpuris i know also say their pakis, cuz its like this, majority of them came over from punjab, which is in india and pakistan.
So ur ethnicity is pakistani or indian punjabis, and nationality is Azad Kashmiri.
For me my ethnicity is Kashmiri, and my dads nationality is punjabi as he along with many kashmiris was born in Punjab.
Its simple bruv.
By the way Eid Mubarak, and to Waky too.

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:37 PM
Basically alotta mirpuris i know also say their pakis, cuz its like this, majority of them came over from punjab, which is in india and pakistan.
So ur ethnicity is pakistani or indian punjabis, and nationality is Azad Kashmiri.
For me my ethnicity is Kashmiri, and my dads nationality is punjabi as he along with many kashmiris was born in Punjab.
Its simple bruv.
eid mubarak to u 2....an to all:cheers:

MolviCorleone
October 23rd, 2006, 08:40 PM
Its simple bruv.

kher mubarak bro, now don't be boozing :no:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:43 PM
kher mubarak bro, now don't be boozing :no:

Ye i wont be on Eid no way.
Maybe next week lol

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:45 PM
BD9, frizinghall/heaton endz
acha gd stuff....im up heaton most dayz but very rarely in frizinghall unless driving thru...

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:50 PM
acha gd stuff....im up heaton most dayz but very rarely in frizinghall unless driving thru...

Seen, well ye frizinghalls dead compared to other ends.
U at college/uni or owt?

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 08:54 PM
Seen, well ye frizinghalls dead compared to other ends.
U at college/uni or owt?
i was a recruitment consultant for a company called Real Skill...and was studying accountancy but left wurk and dropped out of uni...i buy n sell cars part time and am lookin to start a business of off of my own...ideas are there jus looking for the rite location....an before u say takeaway...i think bradford has enuff of them...:p

how bout u? u studyin?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 08:57 PM
i was a recruitment consultant for a company called Real Skill...and was studying accountancy but left wurk and dropped out of uni...i buy n sell cars part time and am lookin to start a business of off of my own...ideas are there jus looking for the rite location....an before u say takeaway...i think bradford has enuff of them...:p

how bout u? u studyin?

Lol, ya joker, ye fuk a take away thats the reason why we're all gettin fat and catchin heart attacks like a cold!
Im studyin for ma law degree in Bradford and work for T-Mobile, dats where most people know me from

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:02 PM
Lol, ya joker, ye fuk a take away thats the reason why we're all gettin fat and catchin heart attacks like a cold!
Im studyin for ma law degree in Bradford and work for T-Mobile, dats where most people know me from
heart attacks??? i think the food poisonin from the 99p cheeseburger n chips are a bigger problem....:p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 23rd, 2006, 09:05 PM
heart attacks??? i think the food poisonin from the 99p cheeseburger n chips are a bigger problem....:p

HAHA and Rajas with the 2 piece chicken and chips, they are nice though hmmm, but nowt can beat nandos, lol

Anyways i'm out, gotta be up early tomorrow to go mosque, i'll get at ya soon bruv, take care!
Night
ps Have a good Eid :)

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:08 PM
HAHA and Rajas with the 2 piece chicken and chips, they are nice though hmmm, but nowt can beat nandos, lol

Anyways i'm out, gotta be up early tomorrow to go mosque, i'll get at ya soon bruv, take care!
Night
me 2 man....a think il give it anova 10 mins :)

have a gud eid 2....lata

sky_
October 23rd, 2006, 09:22 PM
BRADFORD RIOTS

I cant say all Mirr Purris are BAD

ok I will say first of all Im from BRADFORD
and the Bradford Riots was started by MiRR PURRI
I dont care what anyone says or what it says in the media

The fight Originally started by Mirr purris
who basically looking for a fight with the National FRONT
the saw a few white guys who were Skin Heads in a bar and started a fight with them
Then the shit hit the fan
they went running back to there area rounded up every mirr purri there
and then for fuking no reason started a fight with the police
who actually came to help them
then for some stupid ass reason burnt there own area down

to this day i will never forgive that community

the police rounded up about 20 people including me and made us watch videos
to help them catch these assholes
and every single one was a mirr purri
that we identified

PreciousPari
October 23rd, 2006, 09:23 PM
Yes Dogra is in relation to mirpur because they took over, did i mention anything besides that?

I was just asking you a simple Q in regards to why you thought me being a Dogra was funny. I think you're the one that is jumping the gun here. And you haven't given me a logically answer besides oh its not ha ha funny but its funny (which doesn't make any sense).

It also doesn't make sense that this would offend me since I am no Murpuri but a Dogra. And Im proud to be one.

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:26 PM
BRADFORD RIOTS

the say a few whit guys who were Skin Heads in a bar and started a fight with them

that we identified
hmmm...:sarb:

a few of em used to work wi me or lived in the area an they weren mirpuri....pathans n punjabi...

sky_
October 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM
hmmm...:sarb:

a few of em used to work wi me or lived in the area an they weren mirpuri....pathans n punjabi...

well they must be

But i dont Care
People like that should be locked up
and are a disgrace to Desis

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:29 PM

Mirpuris u right.. always saying they kashmiri when they not.. and i also think its stupid, why say u something when u not.. if u from kashmir aswell, then its a different story..

bradford riots.. haha.. u lot also take part in it?

and yeh, females- cant live with them, or without em.. or could we? :think:

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:31 PM
well they must be

But i dont Care
People like that should be looked up
Some pple also think desis are a disgrace to pple.. :p

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
well they must be

But i dont Care
People like that should be looked up
i agree....they should b locked up....:)

cos of em im payin more for house n car insurance :neutral:

sky_
October 23rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
Some pple also think desis are a disgrace to pple.. :p

if people think desis are a disgrace to people
Then there RASCITS
and i have no time for them

PreciousPari
October 23rd, 2006, 09:34 PM

Mirpuris u right.. always saying they kashmiri when they not.. and i also think its stupid, why say u something when u not.. if u from kashmir aswell, then its a different story..

bradford riots.. haha.. u lot also take part in it?

and yeh, females- cant live with them, or without em.. or could we? :think:

Yeah I find it funny as well when people say periods instead of period.

O and what kind of name is kashmiri thug? lawl Sounds like something a Mirpuri would come up with. :lol:

sky_
October 23rd, 2006, 09:35 PM

O and what kind of name is kashmiri thug? lawl Sounds like something a Mirpuri would come up with. :lol:

I love this girl
lol

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:36 PM

oi u :slap:

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:38 PM

LOL, you're right. :p

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:38 PM
if people think desis are a disgrace to people
Then there RASCITS
and i have no time for them
Go learn how to spell first. :slap:

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
oi u :slap:
Eid Mubarak

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:40 PM

Night
Nandos > Rajas

cheers

sky_
October 23rd, 2006, 09:40 PM
Go learn how to spell first. :slap:

listen dude i touch type
not very good
plus i don't give a shit
this is RD
not Oxford University
so go suck ur own cock

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:41 PM
Eid Mubarak
kher mubarak....eid mubarak 2 u...ne plans???

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:41 PM
listen dude i touch type
not very good
plus i don't give a shit
this is RD
not Oxford University
so go suck ur own cock
:D People get worked up on forums.. LOL

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
kher mubarak....eid mubarak 2 u...ne plans???
Mosque in morning, uni after that.. im hopin to see some family, best time to eat some food init..

how about u?

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:46 PM
Mosque in morning, uni after that.. im hopin to see some family, best time to eat some food init..

how about u?
acha....same here...mosque in mornin....stay with family durin the day...visit a cupla a cuzins...then go out wi sum m8z in the evening....mite head to london to see the other half :dunno:

Chucky_666
October 23rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
acha....same here...mosque in mornin....stay with family durin the day...visit a cupla a cuzins...then go out wi sum m8z in the evening....mite head to london to see the other half :dunno:
safe, enjoy the day

Waky
October 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM
safe, enjoy the day
u2 :D

boredatwork
October 24th, 2006, 04:26 AM
I was just asking you a simple Q in regards to why you thought me being a Dogra was funny. I think you're the one that is jumping the gun here. And you haven't given me a logically answer besides oh its not ha ha funny but its funny (which doesn't make any sense).

It also doesn't make sense that this would offend me since I am no Murpuri but a Dogra. And Im proud to be one.

haha you're such a bimbo.

"funny you should say that" is just a phrase implying coincidence. NOT that something is actually funny or that he making fun of you. Way to blow something out of proportion.

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Thats bollocks!
I might hate some Mirpuris for trying to claim Kashmiri ethnicity, but credit is due where it should be.

They are developed in Bradford, okay alotta them are wankers, but just like any other types of people, alot of them also have many successful businesses, and not corner shops, they are doin okay for themselves, so i aint gonna attack them for that.
Exactly how many Mirpuris do u know to make such an assumption?

Too many.

Yea don't state the obvious there's going to be successful business types of MP but those are few and far between. In general they have a incredible reproduction rate, claim benefits, (disability, low income,etc... ) do taxi are uneducated in general most have the attitude that going to uni is wrong and there isn't much point. Where ever they go they bring shit and filth with them and the youth are small time junkies and dealers.

To make matters worse you can spot them from a country mile from the appearance and their behaviour. i mean most of the youngsters go round dressed like they plan to remain unemployed for the rest of there life so much gel/oil in their hair they could get sponsorship deals with Daabar Amlaa, the token diamond earnings the gold and the screwed up manner in which they communicate innit No respectable person will employ someone like this...

I can see why we have such parties as the BNP with these idiot MPs around who can blame them, Mp's come to this country don't work don't pay a single penny of tax and live of the state.. flammin parasites.

Btw are you a MP yourself ? Cause you sure look like one...

MolviCorleone
October 24th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Too many.

Yea don't state the obvious there's going to be successful business types of MP but those are few and far between. In general they have a incredible reproduction rate, claim benefits, (disability, low income,etc... ) do taxi are uneducated in general most have the attitude that going to uni is wrong and there isn't much point. Where ever they go they bring shit and filth with them and the youth are small time junkies and dealers.

To make matters worse you can spot them from a country mile from the appearance and their behaviour. i mean most of the youngsters go round dressed like they plan to remain unemployed for the rest of there life so much gel/oil in their hair they could get sponsorship deals with Daabar Amlaa, the token diamond earnings the gold and the screwed up manner in which they communicate innit No respectable person will employ someone like this...

I can see why we have such parties as the BNP with these idiot MPs around who can blame them, Mp's come to this country don't work don't pay a single penny of tax and live of the state.. flammin parasites.

That's bollocks, almost all the punjabis i know of are exactly like that too. BNP will have a reason to hate anyway, it has nothing to do with what we are like, everything to do with religion, and they themselves admit that. You so want to be loved and need someone to put the blame on.

Look at this website as a perfect example, look at 90% of the geezers and thier stupid fucked up poses and lingo (yo wagwan n ting), the way they are, just fucked up and most of them aren't mirpuri. As for the not working part and being parasites I take that as an insult, my father worked from the age 12 onwards and most people I know thier fathers did the same thing and still sent tons of $ back home every month to feed thier families. Parasites? I think not.
The reproduction thing, are you going to tell me now that 6 children is a lot and punjabis and all the other groups have less children? even if that was the case how the fuck does that suddenly make y'all any better than us?

MolviCorleone
October 24th, 2006, 07:42 AM
BRADFORD RIOTS

the saw a few white guys who were Skin Heads in a bar and started a fight with them

that we identified

Uncle uncle, you are pretty much getting on my nerves. From the stuff you've said about niqab abd now this. I'm getting the impression you jsut need to be loved and cannot accept the fact that people out there have it in for muslims, the mps of bradford had the guts to fight against those BNP pricks. The BNP want muslims out, not desis......muslims only. They have said that themselves, they look at mosques in bradford and want to bomb the places and you're like 'oh no its those mirpuris making us all look bad' What is up with you man?

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 07:50 AM
LOL@this thread!!! Some of the responses.. :no:

May I add, I love y'all mer pers & Kashmiri's.

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Too many.

Are u blind, what have i been debatin in this thread for the last few posts, course i'm a kashmiri, not a mirpuri.
But i dont hate on em with a passion like u, i mean wat are u basing ya fukin stuff on, u chat shit, innit is a word alot of desis use full stop, watch eastenders all them cockneys use it, are they mirpuris too?

And which great fukin caste of people do you come from, i'm sure i could name you a few stereotypes about your lot too, what ever it is that you are!

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 07:56 AM

"funny you should say that" is just a phrase implying coincidence. NOT that something is actually funny or that he making fun of you. Way to blow something out of proportion.

Some ho's just dont know, oh!

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Isn't Mirpur geographically INSIDE Kashmiri borders???

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:02 AM

Let me guess...are you jatt?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:04 AM
BRADFORD RIOTS

that we identified

You chat shit!
I know bare man that were in them riots who went down, mostly jhelumis and few pataans, and kashmiris and mirpuris too.
How the fuk can u identify a mirpuri by watchin a video ya clown.
And if majority was mirpuri, maybe its due to the fact that their the largest asian minority in bradford!

And no mirpuris did not 'just start a fight' with some skin heads, some asian boys were provoked, obviously burnin bmw garage down and looting, thats just the criminal element, and its not justified, but it has nothing to do with where a persons parents were born!

You sound like a fukin coconut, about how u cannot forgive the community, and defendin bnp issues, they hate muslims, didnt u see the documentaries, they never mention hating mirpuris and the riots was all the desis, fukin hell even i was there wit ma cousins, we didn't throw stuff cuz we obviously aint that stupid, but we werent and are NOT mirpuris!

You're a victim of the whitemans divide and conquer game!

And by the way what are u, a punjabi?
Funny punjabis should have the views they do, mirpuri jatts came from punjab lets not forget, fool!

I may have ma view of hating it when Mirpuris say their Kashmiris like me, but half the shit people come out with on here makes me sick.

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Let me guess...are you jatt?
You asked a question rather than take a guess.

You must be mirpuri.

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:10 AM
You asked a question rather than take a guess.

You must be mirpuri.

:rofl: Take a hike son! I just woke up,seen a thread slating the people of the area my mother originates from,i made an error,maaf kardo...

Ill rephrase it. Let me take a guess....your a jatt.is that better?

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:13 AM
:rofl: Take a hike son! I just woke up,seen a thread slating the people of the area my mother originates from,i made an error,maaf kardo...

Ill rephrase it. Let me take a guess....your a jatt.is that better?
Well, if you want to get technical, it's 'You're a Jatt'. But it's eid and I'll let it slip...

Eid mubarak!!!

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Well, if you want to get technical, it's 'You're a Jatt'. But it's eid and I'll let it slip...

Eid mubarak!!!

Jeez stop pointing out my gramatical errors!Im not doing an essay here,as long as you know what i mean u padh! kher mubarak!!

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Jeez stop pointing out my gramatical errors!Im not doing an essay here,as long as you know what i mean u padh! kher mubarak!!

:Pelvic2: Joke ting

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:19 AM
:Pelvic2: Joke ting
Gwan n dat man, bussin up dis joint big time n dat, ya gets me.. Joke ting me longtime bred bin. No dis respeck n dat yea?? Safe safe safe??

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Gwan n dat man, bussin up dis joint big time n dat, ya gets me.. Joke ting me longtime bred bin. No dis respeck n dat yea?? Safe safe safe??

Go suck out!
Idiot

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Go suck out!
Idiot
Idiot? That's a bit tame for a thug isn't it?

Should it not be something along the lines of..

"I'LL FUCK YOU UP NEGGUH, I'LL POP MA GLOCK, BUSS A CAP IN YO ASS IF YOU EVEN BREATHE or DARE CHAT WET, GWAN, ME DARE YA.. OH MAN I'M SO MAWFUCKIN ANGRY, GWANNNNN, SAY IT SOMBITCH"

Sorry, I forgot you're Kashmiri.. Ignore that ^ Here is the correction..

"MIKI TERI BUND WICH GOLI PASAIGA"

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Lads what's with the tension,as the scousers would say...."cyaaaalm down cyaaaalm down".

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM

"I'LL FUCK YOU UP NEGGUH, I'LL POP MA GLOCK, BUSS A CAP IN YO ASS IF YOU EVEN BREATHE or DARE CHAT WET, GWAN, ME DARE YA.. OH MAN I'M SO MAWFUCKIN ANGRY, GWANNNNN, SAY IT SOMBITCH"

Try fukin translatin that last bit wanker, i'm kashmiri, not mirpuri, and we speak Koshur or Punjabi, dikhead.

And what the hell is a kambuja, and what great race or caste are u from ?

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Lads what's with the tension,as the scousers would say...."cyaaaalm down cyaaaalm down".
Or as the Scottish would say...

"Cahlmmmm douwwwwnnnnn Son"

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 08:33 AM
That's bollocks, almost all the punjabis i know of are exactly like that too. BNP will have a reason to hate anyway, it has nothing to do with what we are like, everything to do with religion, and they themselves admit that. You so want to be loved and need someone to put the blame on.

Look at this website as a perfect example, look at 90% of the geezers and thier stupid fucked up poses and lingo (yo wagwan n ting), the way they are, just fucked up and most of them aren't mirpuri. As for the not working part and being parasites I take that as an insult, my father worked from the age 12 onwards and most people I know thier fathers did the same thing and still sent tons of $ back home every month to feed thier families. Parasites? I think not.
The reproduction thing, are you going to tell me now that 6 children is a lot and punjabis and all the other groups have less children? even if that was the case how the fuck does that suddenly make y'all any better than us?

True the BNP will hate Mirpuri or not, but MPs just seem to do a fine job of creating more hate and just being so in your face for the wrong reasons.

I can safely say that i fully believe in my previous post, having lived in Birmingham where the majority of Asians are Mps, I've seen things get from bad to worse ( in fact there aren't many people from city's in Pakistan living here in Brum ) I grew up in a place called Saltley in Alum Rock its known as little Mirpur Mirpuris are regarded as the lowest of the low even the educated lot from Mirpur say the same thing that most have got no brain and how the majority of Asian males in Birmingham are making money via illegitimate means they seem to have the mentality of Do it now & think of the consequences latter from petty crimes to big time they know it all apart from the clever such as VAT and other stuff.

Having said that my best friends are still from MP and from places like Chakswari, Dadyal and Kotli so I'm not saying every single MP is a goon, although i do have many friends that do match the stereotypical appearance of a typical brummie MP gold teeth and sort back and sides earnings (masers) and i tell them the same thing that you lot need to sort yourself s out cause its because of you that moderate goraa's have started hating too and its got nothing to do with religion, cause on the other side of town if you visit Handsworth and other places where there is a maj pop of Hindu's and Seikhs they seem to have no such problems and are widely respected in the community.

Usually the reply i get from my m8s is fuckoff your just a sherri who thinks he's better than the rest

My job has allowed me to get to know MPs on a personal level and see their mind frame, i know most of the MPs around Alum Rock and the surroundings and have first hand experience how they behave, yea your right 90 cent of the dudes on here come with that lingo but this is the Net its not reality.

I'm not trying to prove one is better than the other just trying to give my side on what is happining in my town, it might be different for you guys up north.

I do apologize if i offended you in anyway way not trying to imply that all Mp's are bad just saying the bad ones out number the good.

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Try fukin translatin that last bit wanker, i'm kashmiri, not mirpuri, and we speak Koshur or Punjabi, dikhead.

And what the hell is a kambuja, and what great race or caste are u from ?
Kambuja is not Mipuri or Kashmiri and essentially, that's all that matters.

I love you though. Let's not get all prejudicial now.

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Or as the Scottish would say...

"Cahlmmmm douwwwwnnnnn Son"

Or as the mirpuris would say..."o pudhinyo kiya aapas vich laray karneh o?" :anxious:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Kambuja is not Mipuri or Kashmiri and essentially, that's all that matters.

I love you though. Let's not get all prejudicial now.

Well are u male/female?
And i just wanted to know whats so great about ur background, cuz ya dissin the poor mirpuris hard!

Bombay_Roll
October 24th, 2006, 08:42 AM
I think you should stick to sticking custard cans up your mother-in-laws asshole. :think:

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Or as the mirpuris would say..."o pudhinyo kiya aapas vich laray karneh o?" :anxious:
There was once this pre-recorded message prank thing being sent around that was fully recorded in Mirpuri. Funny as fuck was that...

"Miki teri bund wich fooone pasaiga"

It was funnier at the time. :neutral:

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Are u blind, what have i been debatin in this thread for the last few posts, course i'm a kashmiri, not a mirpuri.
But i dont hate on em with a passion like u, i mean wat are u basing ya fukin stuff on, u chat shit, innit is a word alot of desis use full stop, watch eastenders all them cockneys use it, are they mirpuris too?

And which great fukin caste of people do you come from, i'm sure i could name you a few stereotypes about your lot too, what ever it is that you are!

Looking like that pal, i dont think your in any position to do so.

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Looking like that pal, i dont think your in any position to do so.

Like i give a fuk what you think of how i look, fagg0t
And ye there you go ignoring the question, cuz you probably are embarassed of your background, thats why u hide it, idiot

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Like i give a fuk what you think of how i look, fagg0t
And ye there you go ignoring the question, cuz you probably are embarassed of your background, thats why u hide it, idiot

:rofl: you so gangsta lol !

DaSuckaPunch
October 24th, 2006, 08:58 AM
There was once this pre-recorded message prank thing being sent around that was fully recorded in Mirpuri. Funny as fuck was that...

"Miki teri bund wich fooone pasaiga"

It was funnier at the time. :neutral:

Lol too many mp pranks going around,i do admit though,sounds pretty disgusting,we speak urdu mainly...

Stop fighting between yourselves fafoooksakes!

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 08:59 AM
:rofl: you so gangsta lol !

Should be me laughin at you and ya fear of exposin what ya background is, lol.
Ya people must be so proud!

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Should be me laughin at you and ya fear of exposin what ya background is, lol.
Ya people must be so proud!

:Paper:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 09:14 AM
:Paper:

Anyways i'm out, its eid, time to enjoy, later!

Mash007
October 24th, 2006, 09:24 AM
of all the things to sit and debate over...

fuck...

prejudice :D it's special.

Kambuja
October 24th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Lol too many mp pranks going around,i do admit though,sounds pretty disgusting,we speak urdu mainly...

Stop fighting between yourselves fafoooksakes!
Haha.. so does punjabi But MPuri more.

I'm not fighting. I'm just passing a bit of time by trying to wind a Kashmiri up. I heard them peoples be easy to wind up, guess I was right.

MolviCorleone
October 24th, 2006, 10:37 AM
True the BNP will hate Mirpuri or not, but MPs just seem to do a fine job of creating more hate and just being so in your face for the wrong reasons.

I can safely say that i fully believe in my previous post, having lived in Birmingham where the majority of Asians are Mps, I've seen things get from bad to worse ( in fact there aren't many people from city's in Pakistan living here in Brum ) I grew up in a place called Saltley in Alum Rock its known as little Mirpur Mirpuris are regarded as the lowest of the low even the educated lot from Mirpur say the same thing that most have got no brain and how the majority of Asian males in Birmingham are making money via illegitimate means they seem to have the mentality of Do it now & think of the consequences latter from petty crimes to big time they know it all apart from the clever such as VAT and other stuff.

Having said that my best friends are still from MP and from places like Chakswari, Dadyal and Kotli so I'm not saying every single MP is a goon, although i do have many friends that do match the stereotypical appearance of a typical brummie MP gold teeth and sort back and sides earnings (masers) and i tell them the same thing that you lot need to sort yourself s out cause its because of you that moderate goraa's have started hating too and its got nothing to do with religion, cause on the other side of town if you visit Handsworth and other places where there is a maj pop of Hindu's and Seikhs they seem to have no such problems and are widely respected in the community.

Usually the reply i get from my m8s is fuckoff your just a sherri who thinks he's better than the rest

My job has allowed me to get to know MPs on a personal level and see their mind frame, i know most of the MPs around Alum Rock and the surroundings and have first hand experience how they behave, yea your right 90 cent of the dudes on here come with that lingo but this is the Net its not reality.

I'm not trying to prove one is better than the other just trying to give my side on what is happining in my town, it might be different for you guys up north.

I do apologize if i offended you in anyway way not trying to imply that all Mp's are bad just saying the bad ones out number the good.

Well I don't agree with what you're saying about moderate goras etc hating on us because of what mps do. Trust me, it boils down to religion, the hindus don't have problems why? because they are hindu, they go out, have a beer etc no ones going to say anything to them. Muslims don't fit into the culture well because we do our own thing, we've heard this directly from the bnp, remember the infamous documentary on tv, they pretty much said that they don't have anything against hindus but claimed the Quran tells muslims to seduce young non muslim girls and to kill non muslims, that is why they hate us.

Again, the shitty attitude people have, like I was saying guys on this website have. It is reality too bro, just go to manchester metropolitan uni and look at all the apne, there are plenty who are not mirpuris but are still acting like knobs, using the worst slang ever. What about all the bengalis in the north and in east london? What about all the sikhs who are exactly the same......my point is, it isn't limited to mirpuris but to everyone.
From my experience I have seen both sides, I live in a town where there are as many punjabi pakistanis as there are mirpuris. and as many bengalis too. I don't see much differences between either 3 groups other than the obvious ones like language. I've noticed this amongst all 3, when one guy earns money and gets ahead in the world, the other dead beats do anything they can do make money somehow to compete, drugs/credit card fraud, bogus claim companies, money laundering, it has nothing to do with being mirpuri, everything to do with jealousy and greed because like i said, all 3 groups are doing it as much as each other.

mr ajnabi
October 24th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Dont diss the kashmiri's ma dear . we are soldiers . :eek:

mr ajnabi
October 24th, 2006, 11:06 AM

Eid Mubarak bro . :D

boredatwork
October 24th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Well I don't agree with what you're saying about moderate goras etc hating on us because of what mps do. Trust me, it boils down to religion, the hindus don't have problems why? because they are hindu, they go out, have a beer etc no ones going to say anything to them. Muslims don't fit into the culture well because we do our own thing, we've heard this directly from the bnp, remember the infamous documentary on tv, they pretty much said that they don't have anything against hindus but claimed the Quran tells muslims to seduce young non muslim girls and to kill non muslims, that is why they hate us.

Again, the shitty attitude people have, like I was saying guys on this website have. It is reality too bro, just go to manchester metropolitan uni and look at all the apne, there are plenty who are not mirpuris but are still acting like knobs, using the worst slang ever. What about all the bengalis in the north and in east london? What about all the sikhs who are exactly the same......my point is, it isn't limited to mirpuris but to everyone.
From my experience I have seen both sides, I live in a town where there are as many punjabi pakistanis as there are mirpuris. and as many bengalis too. I don't see much differences between either 3 groups other than the obvious ones like language. I've noticed this amongst all 3, when one guy earns money and gets ahead in the world, the other dead beats do anything they can do make money somehow to compete, drugs/credit card fraud, bogus claim companies, money laundering, it has nothing to do with being mirpuri, everything to do with jealousy and greed because like i said, all 3 groups are doing it as much as each other.

yeah in any one area people may well be similar BUT the point is that mirpuri live disproportionately in the poorest areas. The less ghetto desi areas have fewer mirpuris. Punjabis and pathans arent doing great, but on the whole they are slightly better off and more into education than mirpuris. You go to any top 20 uni and you see maybe 10-15% mirpuri even thought 70% of pakistanis are mirpuri.

At the end of the day its all about education. And hindus are way ahead of the rest. Education and money gets you respect and influence. I can understand hindus being smart as they came from more educated and middle class families. However sikhs came from equally poor and uneducated backgrounds. Within one generation pakistanis have fallen way behind sikhs. They get poorer results even compared to BDs, even though they emigrated later. Pakistanis have screwed up big time, and bottom of the pile are mirpuris. Its just statistical fact.

PreciousPari
October 24th, 2006, 02:55 PM

How am I blowing it out of proportion? He repeatedly lol'd basically implying that its funny. He said it himself that it was funny. Have you seen this dude's posts. I don't think you have.

PreciousPari
October 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM

kaseem
October 24th, 2006, 04:03 PM

Try and behave in an orderly fashion.

dandiwal_jatt
October 24th, 2006, 04:18 PM
How am I blowing it out of proportion? He repeatedly lol'd basically implying that its funny. He said it himself that it was funny. Have you seen this dude's posts. I don't think you have.
are there any paki dogras?
or all are indian?

dandiwal_jatt
October 24th, 2006, 04:29 PM
yeah in any one area people may well be similar BUT the point is that mirpuri live disproportionately in the poorest areas. The less ghetto desi areas have fewer mirpuris. Punjabis and pathans arent doing great, but on the whole they are slightly better off and more into education than mirpuris. You go to any top 20 uni and you see maybe 10-15% mirpuri even thought 70% of pakistanis are mirpuri.

At the end of the day its all about education. And hindus are way ahead of the rest. Education and money gets you respect and influence. I can understand hindus being smart as they came from more educated and middle class families. However sikhs came from equally poor and uneducated backgrounds. Within one generation pakistanis have fallen way behind sikhs. They get poorer results even compared to BDs, even though they emigrated later. Pakistanis have screwed up big time, and bottom of the pile are mirpuris. Its just statistical fact.
are most mirpuris farmers back home?
how is the mirpur region like? semi-hills?

Whizkid786
October 24th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Kashmiri Thug
Why are you angry that mirpuris claim to be kashmiri? What's so special about kashmiris?

Just for the record, I think Pakistan should get the fuck out Kashmir, let them win their own independence. We have better things to worry about.

Whizkid786
October 24th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I think you're all forgetting that at the end of the day, you're all dirty desi scum.

Whizkid786
October 24th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Oh, and I've also heard of Kashmiris denying the fact that theyre desi. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 24th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Kashmiri Thug
Why are you angry that mirpuris claim to be kashmiri? What's so special about kashmiris?

Just for the record, I think Pakistan should get the fuck out Kashmir, let them win their own independence. We have better things to worry about.

Cuz alot of Mirpuris have a bad rep, and it makes us Kashmiris look bad.
And Kashmiris are special, dats why people tryna be like us, so go suck out!

And ye i agree Pakistan and India should get the fuk out of Kashmir, and about winning our independance, lol, please, pakis aren't fightin for us neither are indians, you're both fukin our country over to get ya mitts on the paradise it is, and our people are gettin killed in the process, knobhead

boredatwork
October 24th, 2006, 06:36 PM

he lolled when you asked why it was funny? its okay babe, atleast you're hot. :hug: nevermind.

dandiwal_jatt
October 24th, 2006, 06:55 PM
kashmiris are descendents of central asian scythian warriors :p

Chucky_666
October 24th, 2006, 06:57 PM
kashmiris are descendents of central asian scythian warriors :p
trying to lighten up the mood in here?

ugh the servers going too slow :mad:

PreciousPari
October 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
he lolled when you asked why it was funny? its okay babe, atleast you're hot. :hug: nevermind.

I know what he meant even if it wasn't implied. He's practically arguing with everyone in here if no one agrees with him and his banter.

sky_
October 24th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Uncle uncle, you are pretty much getting on my nerves. From the stuff you've said about niqab abd now this. I'm getting the impression you jsut need to be loved and cannot accept the fact that people out there have it in for muslims, the mps of bradford had the guts to fight against those BNP pricks. The BNP want muslims out, not desis......muslims only. They have said that themselves, they look at mosques in bradford and want to bomb the places and you're like 'oh no its those mirpuris making us all look bad' What is up with you man?

the views on niqaab i have got the answers to by some Muslims sisters
the have quotes and everything
and i was right about the Nikaab not being Islamic maybe my views wanst
but the point was, Nikaab is not Islamic....

My views on Mirr purris in Bradford
Not all mirppurris around the world
Im talking about the view of them in Bradford

and yes i was able to see ther faces on the video very clearly
and some people being idiots doesn't have anything to do with
them Being Muslims or any other religion

2, the BNP were never allowed in our city
they were banned,
but still this bunch still wanted to quick off
so they went all the way into the City
and kicked off with the First Skinhead they saw

mr ajnabi
October 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Kotli Massive :love:

PreciousPari
October 24th, 2006, 07:38 PM
are there any paki dogras?
or all are indian?

Well, they are Indian, they were Rajputs and Punjabis. They had a ruler of the name Gulab Singh. However, there were some Muslim Dogras during the partition but they migrated to Pak. So they aren't reffered as Dogras per se. Dogras, Sikhs, Kashmiri Pandits (Brahmins) were all hated on by Muslim Kashmiris and still are today. Most of them were murdered or they fled from Jammu and Kashmir so that is why there are more muslims in Kashmir today.

dandiwal_jatt
October 25th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Well, they are Indian, they were Rajputs and Punjabis. They had a ruler of the name Gulab Singh. However, there were some Muslim Dogras during the partition but they migrated to Pak. So they aren't reffered as Dogras per se. Dogras, Sikhs, Kashmiri Pandits (Brahmins) were all hated on by Muslim Kashmiris and still are today. Most of them were murdered or they fled from Jammu and Kashmir so that is why there are more muslims in Kashmir today.
yeah the story of kashmiri pandits is pretty sad!

crayzee
October 25th, 2006, 05:33 AM
us kashmiri's rule.... go kashmir :neutral:

CremeDeLaCreme
October 25th, 2006, 05:51 AM
OH MA LORD!

There's so much more to say on how majority of Mirpuris are not Kashmiris, and the people taht live here speak pahari, a dialect of punjabi, kashmiris speak koshur and other dialects!

Put it like this, if your pathaan, and you move to say, Sindh, are u then sindhi, or originally what you were before you or ya family moved, exactly!

Nobody did, you blind fuck. Read my post again!

'KaShMiRi_ThUg' I think that handle just sums your diseased nation. Bunch of wannabe gangsters, low life income support claiming benefit fraud cousin fucking cavemen

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 25th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Nobody did, you blind fuck. Read my post again!

'KaShMiRi_ThUg' I think that handle just sums your diseased nation. Bunch of wannabe gangsters, low life income support claiming benefit fraud cousin fucking cavemen

U dumb fuck u wrote kashmiris/mirpuris, which one are u fukin talkin about, cuz they are two different people.
The people u described in the first post and this one jus now that i've quoted are mirpuris, not kashmiris, u fukin clown, how many kashmiris do u exactly know?

And for the last fukin time to all you stupid muthafukas on here who have no life outside this thread, kashmiri_thug is just a fukin username, jus a fukin username, jus a fukin username!!!
How many time do i need to say it, theres all kinds of names on here, wat about precious_pari, is she then implying she has wings and is a fairy, no!
Its jus a name!

Ma real names Samran, which means remembarance in koshur, so remember what the fuk i just said, ya bags of wankstains!

And on the issue of cousin fukin, ma family dont get down like that, but i will fuk your cousin, bring!

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 25th, 2006, 11:40 AM
LOL...aren't you the same guy who said that family has roots Jodhpur in one thread? :p

http://forums.ratedesi.com/showthread.php?t=107365&page=2&pp=25&highlight=Rajasthani

But, that's okay. Just like Mirpuris will never be accepted by Kashmiris, Muslim Rajputs are never accepted by the general Hindu Rajput community in India. :wavey:

I still aint denying that post fool!
Rathores history started in Rajastan, Ma dads dad was a Rathore, ma dads mum was Darr, mums side are a mix of Dar/Butt and Khawaja.

The whole story of how we're kashmiris is looooong, and i've been thru it too many times, so i aint gonna even bother, if anyone dont believe it, read up on them names i've put down and you will trace their origins to Kashmir, Rathores have been in Srinagar for like 500 years, and yes they were originally warriors in Rajastan, who moved to Srinagar with the mughal empror, Jahangir, and alot of them reverted to Islam, and thats where ma dads sides from!

I dont expect u to know my history like i do Kama, oh and about the hindu rajputs accepting us, i couldnt give two shits, i'm muslim and proud, like we give two fuks if the 'general hindu rajput community in India' accepts us!

You make me laugh

foreverconfused
October 25th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Exactly, dear. :p Nobody should care, because you're pretty content with being Pakistani and Muslim only.

If anything, they should be happy. This just gives you a chance to further disassociate yourselves from Indian Hindus. See how nice Hindu Rajputs are for being more than happy to give the Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan their own identity, unlike other Indians who say "You guys are Indians. Stop being in denial." :dance3:

It's nothing to get upset about.

Yes, but apparently karshmiri thug is too dense to have understood the obvious message in your previous post.

foreverconfused
October 25th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Want to hear something funny? Our Pakistani hairdresser told us, [I]"Yeah I'm Rajput too. But, I'm not really Desi. My grandparents were Iranian." [i]

Too cute :rofl:

I would have started laughing then and there. :rofl:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 25th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Exactly, dear. :p Nobody should care, because you're pretty content with being Pakistani and Muslim only.

If anything, they should be happy. This just gives you a chance to further disassociate yourselves from Indian Hindus. See how nice Hindu Rajputs are for being more than happy to give the Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan their own identity, unlike other Indians who say "You Pakis are Indians and we're all the same." :dance3:

It's nothing to get upset about.

Wat are you on about, it wasnt the issue of paki or indian that you were talkin about, it was the issue of religion, so wats bein pakistani or indian got to do with anything?

And the only one whose pakistani is my dad as he's born in rawalpindi, whereas i wasnt and as our roots are in kashmir, theoretically speakin, i aint really pakistani am i ?

And paki and indian is the same thing, people who say that are not lying, its just a divide between the two pieces of land, which were both at one time, India, to say it isn't so, is disrespecting India and denying a land which is a big part of what formed India and from where the Sikh religion began

And if the hindu rajputs are not accepting muslim rajputs, arent the hindus then denying a whole load of people who ARE a part of their history, and maybe in some ways related to them ???

And just to add, i am proud of our ancestors who were pandits on mums side, and rajput hindus on dads side, so what if they weren't muslim, their still my blood, my history, i aint one of those ignorant people to deny that!

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 25th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Yes, but apparently karshmiri thug is too dense to have understood the obvious message in your previous post.

Dick rider!
Exactly where do u fit into this debate, fuk off :wavey:

dandiwal_jatt
October 25th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Wat are you on about, it wasnt the issue of paki or indian that you were talkin about, it was the issue of religion, so wats bein pakistani or indian got to do with anything?

And the only one whose pakistani is my dad as he's born in rawalpindi, whereas i wasnt and as our roots are in kashmir, theoretically speakin, i aint really pakistani am i ?

And paki and indian is the same thing, people who say that are not lying, its just a divide between the two pieces of land, which were both at one time, India, to say it isn't so, is disrespecting India and denying a land which is a big part of what formed India and from where the Sikh religion began

And if the hindu rajputs are not accepting muslim rajputs, arent the hindus then denying a whole load of people who ARE a part of their history, and maybe in some ways related to them ???

And just to add, i am proud of our ancestors who were pandits on mums side, and rajput hindus on dads side, so what if they weren't muslim, their still my blood, my history, i aint one of those ignorant people to deny that!

u have a good philosophy man :salut:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:01 AM
u have a good philosophy man :salut:

:tetter:
Lets be friends! :wavey:

Waky
October 26th, 2006, 09:06 AM
:tetter:
Lets be friends! :wavey:
still at it :razz:

how u duin bro?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:13 AM
still at it :razz:

how u duin bro?

lol safe!
Nah i think this thread was finished when Kama and me kinda agreed.
Wat u on anyways how were eid ?
Jus came online to check something and thought wats ratedesi sayin!

Waky
October 26th, 2006, 09:15 AM
lol safe!
Nah i think this thread was finished when Kama and me kinda agreed.
Wat u on anyways how were eid ?
Jus came online to check something and thought wats ratedesi sayin!
eid was orite....ended up in manchester wich was SHIT!!! but other than that had a blast...how bout u?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:21 AM
eid was orite....ended up in manchester wich was SHIT!!! but other than that had a blast...how bout u?

It were usual shit, everyone came round ours it was mad!
I aint goin out this week, gonna wait for ma wage then spend all nex week gettin mashed lol!
Off to town in a bit, need to get the garmz!!!

Waky
October 26th, 2006, 09:24 AM
I aint goin out this week, gonna wait for ma wage then spend all nex week gettin mashed lol!
im off to town myslef need to go to Bdirect n get the bastard council tax sorted out....bastards sent me a bill out wi 700 extra on it....like its christmas....

mr ajnabi
October 26th, 2006, 09:38 AM
im off to town myslef need to go to Bdirect n get the bastard council tax sorted out....bastards sent me a bill out wi 700 extra on it....like its christmas....

loll.

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:40 AM
your a racist kunt

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:41 AM
your a racist kunt

You'll have to be a bit more precise, whose a kunt?
Me?
And then explain why

mishima_jnr
October 26th, 2006, 09:44 AM
mirpuris have a lot in common with romani gypsies. no one likes them and no one likes us. mirpur is safe haven for paki pikeys

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:44 AM
You'll have to be a bit more precise, whose a kunt?
Me?
And then explain why
lol you pagal im talkin about the fella who started this thread, is it a fella? or a girl? WAKY is cuuute :p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
lol you pagal im talkin about the fella who started this thread, is it a fella? or a girl? WAKY is cuuute :p

Oh him lol, well u can tell him he's a kunt yourself he's online now i think, lol

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Oh him lol, well u can tell him he's a kunt yourself he's online now i think, lol
er i did tell him he's a cunt i posted in here and said he's a kunt didnt i? lol

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:49 AM
er i did tell him he's a cunt i posted in here and said he's a kunt didnt i? lol

Oh ye i guess true!
So are u a mirpuri paki angel?

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Oh ye i guess true!
So are u a mirpuri paki angel?
no im pakistani punjabi but were all muslims i heard cremedelacreme converted to kaffirism :p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM
no im pakistani punjabi but were all muslims i heard cremedelacreme converted to kaffirism :p

Lol, i dunno what he is i asked him but he didnt wanna say, so i'm assuming he's a mochee or masalli from gujarkhan or something, god knows!

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM

This about sums your people up

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:53 AM
This about sums your people up

lol, i saw u viewing the thread for all that time and thought you'd actually come out with something half decent, clown!
Which people are u reffering too when u say my people, muslims?

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 09:54 AM

Try washing your ears out

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Lol, i dunno what he is i asked him but he didnt wanna say, so i'm assuming he's a mochee or masalli from gujarkhan or something, god knows!
yeah he might actually be a mochee chitaar maker they have no izaat anyways so they disrespect the people who do, he might just be bored so he made this thread doin it for attention lol

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Try washing your ears out
my ears are well taken care of thanks very much, now go clean shoes :D

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 09:56 AM
lol, i saw u viewing the thread for all that time and thought you'd actually come out with something half decent, clown!
Which people are u reffering too when u say my people, muslims?

So now your people are suddenly Muslims? Browsing your previous posts points to you loving your insect race more than your ideology

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 09:57 AM
my ears are well taken care of thanks very much, now go clean shoes :D

I know, I stepped on a Mirpuri earlier

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 09:58 AM
So now your people are suddenly Muslims? Browsing your previous posts points to you loving your insect race more than your ideology

How the hell am i suddenly muslims, u think you can speak on religion now u dumb fuk!
If ur still referring to mirpuris when you say my people, then thats just ignorant, cuz we're kashmiris, and like i asked before, how many real kashmiris do you know?

And dont act like i'm the one whose obsessed more with castes than religion, look who started the fukin thread, ya dumb paki bastard!

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I know, I stepped on a Mirpuri earlier
i said clean SHOES, thats what a mochees job is, and mirpuris never let people walk all over em, remember this is the internet you dont have the balls to say this on a mirpuris face

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:02 AM
How the hell am i suddenly muslims, u think you can speak on religion now u dumb fuk!
If ur still referring to mirpuris when you say my people, then thats just ignorant, cuz we're kashmiris, and like i asked before, how many real kashmiris do you know?

And dont act like i'm the one whose obsessed more with castes than religion, look who started the fukin thread, ya dumb paki bastard!
oi im paki :slap2:, dont stoop to his level pagal, be proud that your not a kameena like him :thumleft:

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:03 AM

I am not speaking on religion. I simply pointed out that first your people were Kashmiris and now suddenly it's changed to Muslims.

I never stated that you were obsessed with castes more than religion and neither am I. If you take the time to read the title of the thread and my first post than maybe you'll understand what I was stating

Dumb paki bastard? you came to this conclusion how?

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:06 AM
i said clean SHOES, thats what a mochees job is, and mirpuris never let people walk all over em, remember this is the internet you dont have the balls to say this on a mirpuris face

You're right, I don't have the balls to say this to a Mirpuri's face. They are not worthy to be around my physical presence, besides I don't wanna catch anything

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I am not speaking on religion. I simply pointed out that first your people were Kashmiris and now suddenly it's changed to Muslims.

I never stated that you were obsessed with castes more than religion and neither am I. If you take the time to read the title of the thread and my first post than maybe you'll understand what I was stating

Dumb paki bastard? you came to this conclusion how?

You said i love my insect race more!
And obviously this thread was about race so i said my people as in kashmiris, then i said do you mean my people as in muslims?
And of course your obsessed, you jus made a thread on a whole load of people, of whom you probably know a small minority!
And ma beef with you as well as that, is that your not diffrentiating between mirpuris and kashmiris!

And like i asked once before, what are you?
Punjabi, sindhi, pataan,? i mean come on if your gonna come on here actin like ur better than these mirpuris at least say what you are!

And u are a dumb paki, cuz ur chattin shit!

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:09 AM
You're right, I don't have the balls to say this to a Mirpuri's face. They are not worthy to be around my physical presence, besides I don't wanna catch anything
no seriously if i arranged an rd meet, with you, me, kashmiri thug and a few other people off this site would you come? seriously dont you think your being really racist, since when did anyone give you the right to judge a race?

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:10 AM
oi im paki :slap2:, dont stoop to his level pagal, be proud that your not a kameena like him :thumleft:

Joker i got family in paki land too, lol, aint bein racist lol

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:10 AM
You said i love my insect race more!
And obviously this thread was about race so i said my people as in kashmiris, then i said do you mean my people as in muslims?
And of course your obsessed, you jus made a thread on a whole load of people, of whom you probably know a small minority!
And ma beef with you as well as that, is that your not diffrentiating between mirpuris and kashmiris!

And like i asked once before, what are you?
Punjabi, sindhi, pataan,? i mean come on if your gonna come on here actin like ur better than these mirpuris at least say what you are!

And u are a dumb paki, cuz ur chattin shit!
ok now your being a kunt your splitting everyone up

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:11 AM
no seriously if i arranged an rd meet, with you, me, kashmiri thug and a few other people off this site would you come? seriously dont you think your being really racist, since when did anyone give you the right to judge a race?

No he wouldnt, cuz hes pussy!
And the mirpuris he talks about are not even a race, mirpur is a place, so many people dont realise that!
Theres jatts, gujjars, rajay, bains, and kashmiris in mirpur.
Not one race

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:12 AM
ok now your being a kunt your splitting everyone up

Excuse me ? lol
How am i splitting people up ?

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Joker i got family in paki land too, lol, aint bein racist lol
why do some pakistanis class themselves as kashmiris even though they're parents were born in pakistan and moved to kashmir or iz it the other way round? hhhmm i can smell paratha :p

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Excuse me ? lol
How am i splitting people up ?
i told you before were all muslims, lets get out of this thread and stop debating with this racist :asshole: cremedelacreme

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:15 AM
And the mirpuris he talks about are not even a race, mirpur is a place, so many people dont realise that!
Not one race
them are castes a race is paki, indian, bengali lol.
no seriously i wanna meet this guy and see what he can do on your face lol :p

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:17 AM
why do some pakistanis class themselves as kashmiris even though they're parents were born in pakistan and moved to kashmir or iz it the other way round? hhhmm i can smell paratha :p

No you joker!
We're originally from Srinagar on the indian side of kashmir, then alotta kashmiri migrated to Pakistan a few years ago, so ma dads born in Pindi!
No faking here, jus the mps fake it, well some of them do

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:19 AM

Since I was born. I'm entitled to an opinion

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:19 AM
No you joker!
We're originally from Srinagar on the indian side of kashmir, then alotta kashmiri migrated to Pakistan a few years ago, so ma dads born in Pindi!
No faking here, jus the mps fake it, well some of them do
are you british born though?
wheres me sexy mate cremedelacreme gone?

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Since I was born. I'm entitled to an opinion
not really, but ok cool, if your entitled to being an :asshole: thats completely fine lol

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Not one race

Yes I'm a pussy. I wouldn't turn up to an RD meet incase you were there and you beat me up. :neutral:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:21 AM
are you british born though?
wheres me sexy mate cremedelacreme gone?

Yes!
Do i look like a freshy ?
lol
Dats why i dont consider myself paki really, cuz ma dad was born in pakistan, and dats his nationality jus like British is mine, but ethnic origin is really and truly Kashmir

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Yes I'm a pussy. I wouldn't turn up to an RD meet incase you were there and you beat me up. :neutral:

Man would u jus say what your background is ?

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:23 AM
:roflbow:

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:23 AM
not really, but ok cool, if your entitled to being an :asshole: thats completely fine lol

Wow, you're given your blessing. I'm honoured

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Yes!
Do i look like a freshy ?
lol
Dats why i dont consider myself paki really, cuz ma dad was born in pakistan, and dats his nationality jus like British is mine, but ethnic origin is really and truly Kashmir
yeah you fresh pot :p

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Wow, you're given your blessing. I'm honoured
;) come on lets all kiss and make up :kiss: :hug:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
yeah you fresh pot :p

Piss off ya cow!
Thank god i werent born back home, its weird even if someone came here when they were like 5, u can still see the mangi in them! lol

CremeDeLaCreme
Man would u jus say what your background is ?

I'm an Aryan

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM
;) come on lets all kiss and make up :kiss: :hug:

I haven't fallen out with anybody to make up. If this thread was meant to be serious it would've fallen in SD

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Piss off ya cow!
Thank god i werent born back home, its weird even if someone came here when they were like 5, u can still see the mangi in them! lol
suck my willy you paki :p na my daddy came ere when he was 16 and he's well sexy with his tash lol :dance3:

KaShMiRi_ThUg
October 26th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I'm an Aryan

Me too
All desis are aryans!
Clever response though, even though your fully aware what i meant when i said whats your background!

paki.angel.eyez
I haven't fallen out with anybody to make up. If this thread was meant to be serious it would've fallen in SD
oooh so now its not a serious thread ey

KaShMiRi_ThUg
suck my willy you paki :p na my daddy came ere when he was 16 and he's well sexy with his tash lol :dance3:

Erm, ur scarin me!
And u have a willy, i can swear i thought u was a girl!
And i'm kashmiri, your a paki :p

CremeDeLaCreme
October 26th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Me too
All desis are aryans!
Clever response though, even though your fully aware what i meant when i said whats your background!

That is my background and all my responses are clever, it's the result of a great mind

paki.angel.eyez
October 26th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Me too
All desis are aryans!
i think he's not even muslim..