PDA

View Full Version : Would you be embarassed if your mom saw your penis?

chunky
July 19th, 2006, 03:04 AM
So I spent all day yesterday being sick. I was bedridden by some sort of violent fever. My mom came in to check on me at some point. Asked me how I was feeling, checked my forehead etc. Typical mom stuff. Then, as she was leaving, she told me to button up my PJ's.

Apparently, the button on my PJ's had come undone and the boxers I was wearing did not have a button. Thus, my penis had snaked it's way out into the open air.

If brown men could blush, I woulda been red. That's gotta be one of my more embarassing moments in recent memory.

TheHibiscus
July 19th, 2006, 03:04 AM
Haha.

Thank you. That entertained me.

TaCoMaStUd
July 19th, 2006, 03:05 AM
yeah i would

kwitcherbitchin
July 19th, 2006, 03:07 AM
lmfao

yeah that would suck. :|

ii_khushi86_ii
July 19th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Interesting. Its nice knowing some people haven't changed much on here. (I mean that in a good sense, so don't be offended.) Hello, Chunky.

chunky
July 19th, 2006, 03:10 AM
lmfao

yeah that would suck. :|

you girls have it lucky. it's much harder to pop a tit than to accidentally have your schlong hanging out of your pj's.

chunky
July 19th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Interesting. Its nice knowing some people haven't changed much on here. (I mean that in a good sense, so don't be offended.) Hello, Chunky.

word up nig. Where you been at?

ii_khushi86_ii
July 19th, 2006, 03:14 AM
word up nig. Where you been at?
Enjoying real life to some extent. Forums don't appeal to me much anymore. I just couldn't sleep tonight. How have you been?

kwitcherbitchin
July 19th, 2006, 03:14 AM
you girls have it lucky. it's much harder to pop a tit than to accidentally have your schlong hanging out of your pj's.

that's true...thank goodness for bras :o

chunky
July 19th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Enjoying real life to some extent. Forums don't appeal to me much anymore. I just couldn't sleep tonight. How have you been?

I'm in Bangladesh ATM. Hence i've got plenty of time to waste. Also explains my violent sickness.

ii_khushi86_ii
July 19th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I'm in Bangladesh ATM. Hence i've got plenty of time to waste. Also explains my violent sickness.
Bugger.. that sounds awful. When are you returning to... wherever it is that you actually live?

southystyle
July 19th, 2006, 04:43 AM
lmao...it would take me a while to get over that

boxers are way too risky...

gurl_exotica
July 19th, 2006, 04:56 AM
:rofl: :no:

southystyle
July 19th, 2006, 04:59 AM
bahahahahaaaaaa...i never knew you had a lund kwitcherbitchin..!
omg..

impactcrew
July 19th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Matey make sure u an't been bitten by a nasty mosquito....... violent fever and all.

@ topic on thread, ever seeen those desi aunties wearing a blouse with no bra nd the bottom of there tits pops out from under the blouse lol

goofy_phoofy
July 19th, 2006, 06:01 AM
yeah i really hate it when my mum sees my penis

Monaa
July 19th, 2006, 06:06 AM
I wld be really embarrased if my mum saw my boobs...lol. but then again she gave birth to me so knows how i look nekkid...:think:

so i will get over it.

:neutral:

Geezer
July 19th, 2006, 06:08 AM
So I spent all day yesterday being sick. I was bedridden by some sort of violent fever. My mom came in to check on me at some point. Asked me how I was feeling, checked my forehead etc. Typical mom stuff. Then, as she was leaving, she told me to button up my PJ's.

Apparently, the button on my PJ's had come undone and the boxers I was wearing did not have a button. Thus, my penis had snaked it's way out into the open air.

If brown men could blush, I woulda been red. That's gotta be one of my more embarassing moments in recent memory.

Dude that's nothing. Once, I came home from a night out, took my clothes off and passed out on the bed. I must've been horny because I started wanking but then fell asleep mid'wank and then that morning when I woke up, my mom was putting my duvet on me while I was pretending to be asleep. I think it might've fallen off. When she left the room, I realised that I was naked and holding my willy :neutral:

...Hero...
July 19th, 2006, 06:12 AM
:rofl:

Geezer
July 19th, 2006, 06:14 AM
II think that was the summer I moved out :ashamed:

Diamond_babe
July 19th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Yes, if i had a penis.

impactcrew
July 19th, 2006, 06:32 AM
Dude that's nothing. Once, I came home from a night out, took my clothes off and passed out on the bed. I must've been horny because I started wanking but then fell asleep mid'wank and then that morning when I woke up, my mom was putting my duvet on me while I was pretending to be asleep. I think it might've fallen off. When she left the room, I realised that I was naked and holding my willy :neutral:

LMAO - Did u manage to stare yr mum in the face the next morning?

Back in the uni days my mate was boning this girl in the flat we stayed in and his old man called round asking wheres my son, as i was pissed as a fart, without realising what he's son was up to, i just said he is in his room and then next minute all i heard was his old man come down and say be good boys! :roflbow:

Walktheline
July 19th, 2006, 07:19 AM

you're so cute I wanna barf.

AnGel_PyAr
July 19th, 2006, 07:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA oh my lol
that is fricken embrassing

Gonad
July 19th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I'd be more worried if she picked it up and put it back in the boxers

southystyle
July 19th, 2006, 07:42 AM
:roflbow:

ispeakadatruth!!
July 19th, 2006, 07:44 AM
no, i actually shake it at her every morning...my religion says it will bring me good luck...and mommy only wants whats best for her baby :D

vikownethu
July 19th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Rofl

<3 butterfly <3
July 19th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Matey make sure u an't been bitten by a nasty mosquito....... violent fever and all.

@ topic on thread, ever seeen those desi aunties wearing a blouse with no bra nd the bottom of there tits pops out from under the blouse lol
you`re nasty. period.

suhailio
July 19th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Lol. I guess everyone boy's mum has seen their penis, when they were small, in their nappies. But yeah, if my mum saw it in this day and age, it would be proper embarrasing, don't want to think of it, scary thought. :neutral:

UnevenButtocks
July 19th, 2006, 09:28 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MissAdore
July 19th, 2006, 09:32 AM

King Ghidra
July 19th, 2006, 09:41 AM

Brown men do blush :ashamed:

This thread though :rofl:

Fake Desi Boy
July 19th, 2006, 09:49 AM
now the real qusetion is: would you be embarassed if you saw your mom's penis?

malkeet
July 19th, 2006, 10:04 AM
no...she saw it wen i was a baby...hasnt changed much since then :p :neutral: :(

FScott
July 19th, 2006, 12:59 PM

If brown men could blush, I woulda been red. That's gotta be one of my more embarassing moments in recent memory.did she touch it?

*pow chikka pow wow*

nyczpakiprince
July 19th, 2006, 01:06 PM
lmao

yehhh shit like that happenz

lankanbaby
July 19th, 2006, 01:08 PM
I had my relatives over like a few months ago and I was wearing pajamas (pants and a tank). I was happily raising my legs and sitting with my legs up cuddled on the couch trying to talk to my cousins, but they kept leaving and avoiding me. Then later my aunt came and told me I had a huge whole in my pajama pants. It turned out I was flashing my nether region to everyone. And I wasn't wearing underwear. :neutral:

STUpendous
July 19th, 2006, 01:11 PM
only if it wasn't erect at the time

Dzat111
July 19th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I had my relatives over like a few months ago and I was wearing pajamas (pants and a tank). I was happily raising my legs and sitting with my legs up cuddled on the couch trying to talk to my cousins, but they kept leaving and avoiding me. Then later my aunt came and told me I had a huge whole in my pajama pants. It turned out I was flashing my nether region to everyone. And I wasn't wearing underwear. :neutral:

Thats seriously sick.

Mz_Newyawk
July 19th, 2006, 01:15 PM

nasdaq50
July 19th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Seh's Already Seen Ur Penis When U Were Born Plus She Cleaned It For Many Years.

The Shape Is The Same But If Ur Luckey It Got Longer, Lol.

NYGujjuGirl
July 19th, 2006, 01:31 PM
awwwwwww, but u were siick, and itz ur mommie!!

Parallax
July 19th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the good laugh.

I recommend boxer briefs.

xodesicutieox
July 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the good laugh.

I recommend boxer briefs.
parallax...i love u :love:

deepdeeps
July 19th, 2006, 01:56 PM
:rofl:

reaz
July 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM
yes, I'd be embarassed if I was in the same position.

Parallax
July 19th, 2006, 02:17 PM
parallax...i love u :love:

Aww, I love you too darling. :wavey:

gori_gori
July 19th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Only if i had one.

americanmohit
July 19th, 2006, 02:29 PM
ohhh shittt yesssssssssss

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 09:01 AM

that takes getting "tucked in" to a whole new level.

I think I'd have to move out if that happened.

Why is it that I haven't a care in the world if random people see my naked body, but I get embarassed when it's my mom.

BigCrazyIndian
July 20th, 2006, 09:21 AM
yes, I'd be embarassed as hell. But I have your story beat by a long shot.

years ago, I was sitting around the house in my boxers waiting for my laundry to be done. Had a bit of a semi, didn't think anyone would notice when I got up to go get the laundry. Mom sees a kink in the boxers, she goes to "fix" it, and ends up grabbing a bit too much. My dad and sister, of course, witness everything. I'm sure she was embarassed as well, but I just wanted to die.

UnevenButtocks
July 20th, 2006, 09:32 AM

years ago, I was sitting around the house in my boxers waiting for my laundry to be done. Had a bit of a semi, didn't think anyone would notice when I got up to go get the laundry. Mom sees a kink in the boxers, goes "fix" it, and ends up grabbing a bit too much. My dad and sister, of course, witness everything. I'm sure she was embarassed as well, but I just wanted to die.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Foxy_Lay_D
July 20th, 2006, 09:49 AM
LOL ur mom saw ur penis also when ur was a little boy but i know what u mean.

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 09:53 AM

years ago, I was sitting around the house in my boxers waiting for my laundry to be done. Had a bit of a semi, didn't think anyone would notice when I got up to go get the laundry. Mom sees a kink in the boxers, she goes to "fix" it, and ends up grabbing a bit too much. My dad and sister, of course, witness everything. I'm sure she was embarassed as well, but I just wanted to die.

LMAO. You were just asking for trouble though. Walking around the house in just your boxers. I always put on some pants before I leave my room.

Sweet Miasma
July 20th, 2006, 11:08 AM
my 5 year old made me close my eyes when he was trying on clothes in the fitting room...lol...
i told him he came outta me naked..what was there to hide...
but he was still embarrased

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 11:10 AM
my 5 year old made me close my eyes when he was trying on clothes in the fitting room...lol...

OMG. Look at you, encouraging the delinquency of a minor! :no:

zaph69
July 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
id be embarassed if my mum laughed at my dick, but aside from that, she's me mum!

Sweet Miasma
July 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
OMG. Look at you, encouraging the delinquency of a minor! :no:
lol....he gets embarrased when hes trying on clothes in the changing room...but not when i have to wash his shit everyday!!

FScott
July 20th, 2006, 11:18 AM
wow, so when you set out to emotionally scar your kid, you do it hardcore, innit?

Sweet Miasma
July 20th, 2006, 11:19 AM
wow, so when you set out to emotionally scar your kid, you do it hardcore, innit?
hes much smarter than you think...

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 11:25 AM
lol....he gets embarrased when hes trying on clothes in the changing room...but not when i have to wash his shit everyday!!

you still give him baths? :ugh:

Aurovon
July 20th, 2006, 12:03 PM
That sucks!!!

I wonder who those 5 are that said no...

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 12:23 PM
That sucks!!!

it's a public poll ngga

class_of_my_own
July 20th, 2006, 12:37 PM

omg!!! :eek4: lol :roflbow:

Mini05
July 20th, 2006, 12:40 PM
lol thats some funny shit..
i dont mind my mom seein my boobs
i change in front of her alot of times...

class_of_my_own
July 20th, 2006, 12:47 PM
lol thats some funny shit..
i dont mind my mom seein my boobs
i change in front of her alot of times...

yeah if ur mum saw ur boobs it wont really matter coz shes got them as wel.but im guessing that a dik would be bad! btw funny stories everyone
:p

un4gtablpunjaban
July 20th, 2006, 01:09 PM

.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...... toooooo funny

Sweet Miasma
July 20th, 2006, 02:05 PM
you still give him baths? :ugh:
no..luckily he takes his own showers

desirohit
July 20th, 2006, 02:19 PM
That sucks!!!

probably have no shame

Deception 004
July 20th, 2006, 02:23 PM
yup I'd.... but I dont think my mom would tell me if she saw "it". And its nothing she haven't seen before (baby/child) etc..

Saj__666
July 20th, 2006, 02:25 PM

Why did your mom grab your erection?
Because she wanted to fix it.

:rofl: :rofl:

Saj__666

LaFarzi
July 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
you poor thing :neutral:

what happened? did you eat some bad shrimp?
that's what got me, the last time i visited le desh. :no:

chunky
July 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
you poor thing :neutral:

what happened? did you eat some bad shrimp?
that's what got me, the last time i visited le desh. :no:

I wrote about it in my blog. it wasn't food related. However, since it went down, my stomach is in major revolt. it sucks. Especially since we're taking a 10hr drive to cox's bazaar tomorrow. We're passing through your hometown of comilla nig.

BaByGirL24
July 20th, 2006, 04:53 PM
hahahaha that's funny!

musicchic33
July 20th, 2006, 04:58 PM

lawlz :p

LaFarzi
July 20th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I wrote about it in my blog. it wasn't food related. However, since it went down, my stomach is in major revolt. it sucks. Especially since we're taking a 10hr drive to cox's bazaar tomorrow. We're passing through your hometown of comilla nig.
what blog?

yooooo werd?! tell fufu i said wassup, if you see her :yes:

frogy
July 20th, 2006, 08:22 PM
i guess i'd be embarassed if i were a girl and my mom saw my penis :sarb:

poojasxy
July 20th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Would you be embarassed if your mom saw your penis? (http://forums.ratedesi.com/showthread.php?p=6204989#post6204989) as a matter of fact, i would. it would embarrass me too since i wasnt even aware that i could grow a penis of my very own.