PDA

View Full Version : have you ever been kicked in the cunt by a guy?

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 07:09 AM
share please...

DeZi
June 29th, 2004, 07:10 AM
hahahaha hello deep...have u ever kicked a girl in the cunt???

and no...luckily it has never happened to me...

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 07:12 AM
hahahaha hello deep...have u ever kicked a girl in the cunt???

and no...luckily it has never happened to me...yeah i did one time but not hard.. as a joke.. it was fun she dint get hurt but i didnt have shoes on..idonno.. she slapped me joking and i was like im gonna kick u in the cunt slut.. shes like yeah rite i wanna see that.. so i did mwahah

BigPimpN
June 29th, 2004, 07:14 AM
aha nice 8)

ali
June 29th, 2004, 07:16 AM
share please...

WTF.. why would a guy kick a girl down there...?

DeZi
June 29th, 2004, 07:17 AM
hahahaha :lol:

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 07:18 AM
share please...

WTF.. why would a guy kick a girl down there...?why not? why would a girl kick a guy down there

reaz
June 29th, 2004, 07:44 AM
do girls get hurt if you kick down there?

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 07:54 AM
do girls get hurt if you kick down there?mixed opinions.. ive heard yes and ive heard no.. no was from a soccer player.. idonno
but i know punching a chic in the tits hurt like fuck.. if a chic ever kicks me in the balls im gonna do this crazy combo and punch her in the tits.. then when shes down holding them im gonna kick her in the cunt :)

reaz
June 29th, 2004, 07:56 AM
do girls get hurt if you kick down there?mixed opinions.. ive heard yes and ive heard no.. no was from a soccer player.. idonno
but i know punching a chic in the tits hurt like fuck.. if a chic ever kicks me in the balls im gonna do this crazy combo and punch her in the tits.. then when shes down holding them im gonna kick her in the cunt :)

hahahhahah..

yea.. the tit punch probably hurts them more.. or so they tell me.. i find the best way to hurt them is to pinch their nipples really hard..

Khusum
June 29th, 2004, 08:09 AM
uhm, lemme think............................................. .... no. :P

Rza786
June 29th, 2004, 08:14 AM

i see ur ass going to jail on domestic violence charges in the near future. god help us all.

SexyTemptress
June 29th, 2004, 09:16 AM
u never hit a girl

tjnptel1
June 29th, 2004, 09:17 AM
share please...not me but i am sure canadian customs will kick yours.

Im A Girl
June 29th, 2004, 09:22 AM
:D

DesiStud1022
June 29th, 2004, 09:23 AM
u never hit a girl
Unless its during sex... *R0waR!*

shadowphoenix
June 29th, 2004, 09:24 AM
That's so terrible...kicking girls in their "area".

reaz
June 29th, 2004, 09:42 AM
well the girl started one about kicking us in the balls..

DesiStud1022
June 29th, 2004, 09:49 AM
That's so terrible...kicking girls in their "area".

Yeah! Its better to twist their nipples!

shadowphoenix
June 29th, 2004, 09:52 AM

I understand. Tennis matches between genders often raise a racket.

reaz
June 29th, 2004, 09:55 AM

I understand. Tennis matches between genders often raise a racket.

nice..

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 06:31 PM

i see ur ass going to jail on domestic violence charges in the near future. god help us all.as will the girl

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 06:33 PM
well the girl started one about kicking us in the balls...

sean_john
June 29th, 2004, 06:35 PM
hahaha the title of this thread is hillarious.. lol i luv it

heartbrker
June 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
no, but i've been slapped by a guy.

DesiStud1022
June 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Ive stick something in a girls cunt - just wasnt my foot.

karachiboyz
June 29th, 2004, 06:38 PM
damn this is a funny thread!!!

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 06:39 PM
hahaha the title of this thread is hillarious.. lol i luv itahah it sprawed from this topic.. http://forums.ratedesi.com/viewtopic.php?t=14322&highlight=balls
i mean if a girl can make this topic i can make this topic.. if u think about its just as retarded to kick a guy there.. so why not kick a girl back there

ShivaChrist
June 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah if a girl was kicked in the uh... non-balls, it would hurt. It's still a physical body and a careening foot = pain. Maybe not as much as a ball-shot, but then again, guys have more 'oomph' in their kicks so that would sort of equal-out the damage.

sean_john
June 29th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Yeah if a girl was kicked in the uh... non-balls, it would hurt. It's still a physical body and a careening foot = pain. Maybe not as much as a ball-shot, but then again, guys have more 'oomph' in their kicks so that would sort of equal-out the damage.

shiva.. you are a cunt

ShivaChrist
June 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM

shiva.. you are a cunt

*hug*

And you are a butt pirate. Yar!

jassika
June 29th, 2004, 07:04 PM
hahaha the title of this thread is hillarious.. lol i luv itahah it sprawed from this topic.. http://forums.ratedesi.com/viewtopic.php?t=14322&highlight=balls
i mean if a girl can make this topic i can make this topic.. if u think about its just as retarded to kick a guy there.. so why not kick a girl back there
hahah that topic wasnt even my idea. it came from another guy

0hsopimpin
June 29th, 2004, 07:13 PM
hahah that topic wasnt even my idea. it came from another guyfag

December 6th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Actually being hit in the cunt IS as painful as being hit in the balls is. In fact there is scientific evidence that proves this. Obviously there are some sexist and psychopathic females who feel that they must lie and say it doesn't hurt to be kicked there, it's their way of keeping their ego in tact. That may sound sexist but at least I am being honest. A lot of females have this belief that they're entitled to everything.

Here's some evidence on the sensitivity of the cunt.

The population density of nerves in the clitoris is as dense as the population density in the testicles. In fact within the vulva is the Bartholins' Gland which also contains just as many nerve endings in density. Pain is produced when a nerve ending is damaged, it causes the nerve to send a chemical to the brain through the spine, which activates the pain sensation in that region where the nerve was damaged.

Therefore the degree of pain will be determined by the degree of damage to the nerve. Since the vulva is as senstive as the testicles are, being hit in the vulva can cause as much physical damage as being hit in the testicles. Therefore being hit in the vulva is as painful as being hit in the testicles. Females who have been hit in the cunt and who have been incapacitated for long periods of time, tend to lay on the floor curled up holding their cunt in agony.

Being hit in the cunt can damage the nerves which leads to chronic pain in the cunt that lasts for a lifetime, here is some information on it; http://www.vul-pain.dircon.co.uk/html/vulvodynia.htm

http://www.vul-pain.dircon.co.uk/html/vestibulitis.htm

So to answer your question, yes being hit in the cunt is as painful as being hit in the balls.

Anyway a lot of females are insecure and they feel a need to lie about their cunt. They believe if they admit that the cunt is as sensitive to pain as the balls are, they think they're giving away power. So instead they lie by saying it doesn't hurt. Yes these are the very same females who state females have the right to hit males. These are the same females who state males have no right to hit females cause males are stronger. They will then claim if a male lightly hits a female anywhere it will cause immense pain and damage. So as you can see, those type of females really are illogical and hypocritical.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought I would give this information since someone asked for the information. Anyway I am sure there will be some female who will reply and she will feel the need to lie about her cunt. So to any female who is thinking of doing that, I just like to say, DON'T BOTHER, I am NOT coming back here and I have all the evidence to prove what I say is correct. I have seen females get hit in the vulva and yes they were incapacitated, I study biology and learned all about the female and male genitalia.

Also I think that no one should hit anyone, regardless of gender and if a female hits a male, he has every right to hit her back. If she's going to be abusive then he has every right to hit her back. Being born with a cunt does not give a person the right to hit anyone who was born with a dick and expect to get away with it. The only people who will disagree are man-hating idiots who want to have more rights than men.

angelique
December 6th, 2004, 03:51 AM
lol wtf? we made a fat rd ppl thread earlier today and i was wondering where u were heh

and ive been punched in the lower ab by this gay guy coz his guyfriend was trying to get it on with me :(

that hurt like a bitch

chunky
Once, I kicked a soccerball into a girl's lower abdomen by accident. she doubled over in pain. I rushed over to her aid, rubbed her tummy and asked her if her baby was okay. she got up, and tried to kick me hard. we were in middle school. :P

ShivaChrist
This is the greatest necropost in the history of mankind.

drogba15_cfc
December 6th, 2004, 06:24 AM

lololol...datz toooooooooo funni!!!

desi_balla63
December 6th, 2004, 06:29 AM
:P

No more bumping old ass threads. :anger:

Though Jimmy is one funny ma fukka.

Emon Crew
December 6th, 2004, 06:33 AM
1) This is a quality post, that brings back memories of wen RD used to have hot posts, and was actually extremely interesting

2) I'm sure gettin kicked in the cunt REALLY hurts a female, but contrary to what you've written 2005X3, It's not the same as getting kicked in the nuts for a guy. The nuts have their share of pain receptors, and dendritic endings, and they're external to the male body (due to the fact that your nuts sit outside the body in your sack). The females have a higher concentration slightly "inside" their genetilia (i.e. the clitoris, the clitoral hood, etc...) So unless the guy's foot is really small, and she's sittin around with her legs spread wen she gets kicked, the pain isnt equal to the pain a MALE would get with the same blow.

3) I was at a party in Jerzee once, at this bar/lounge called Gaebels (by Rutgers), and this drunk Indian chic was mouthin off to my boy about somethin, and he was pretty pissed off at the time. He didnt bother tellin her to shuddup, he just kicked her in the cunt realllly hard, and she fell down cryin. I don't really think she deserved the kick....maybe a slight smack, or shove would have done the trick instead?

noregrets
March 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Lemme Try .... :D

TrueIndiAnSOul
March 14th, 2005, 07:05 PM
WTF.. why would a guy kick a girl down there...?
to take her virginity

bhangraman
March 14th, 2005, 07:26 PM
cool thats wiked news but i dont think ill b usin it ive never hit a girl in my life accept maybe in karate but it wasnt hard and i was forced

NeceSsary
March 14th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Girls nor guys deserved to be kicked down there.

methodman535
May 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM
uhm, lemme think............................................. .... no. :P

You had to think really hard about that one. :neutral:

Muslima786
May 21st, 2005, 04:04 AM
You had to think really hard about that one. :neutral:
u decided to reply today ur slowww

itsallaboutme
May 21st, 2005, 04:06 AM
O MI gosh.. am i late did i miss all the old, banned, etc posters :no:

it seems like they were all here :sarb:

methodman535
May 21st, 2005, 04:12 AM
O MI gosh.. am i late did i miss all the old, banned, etc posters :no:

it seems like they were all here :sarb:

Pink isnt banned any more and Mr Photographer never was.

DeZi
May 21st, 2005, 04:25 AM
hahaha ahhhh good old days when jimmy was here

nygirl
May 21st, 2005, 04:28 AM
1) This is a quality post, that brings back memories of wen RD used to have hot posts, and was actually extremely interesting

2) I'm sure gettin kicked in the cunt REALLY hurts a female, but contrary to what you've written 2005X3, It's not the same as getting kicked in the nuts for a guy. The nuts have their share of pain receptors, and dendritic endings, and they're external to the male body (due to the fact that your nuts sit outside the body in your sack). The females have a higher concentration slightly "inside" their genetilia (i.e. the clitoris, the clitoral hood, etc...) So unless the guy's foot is really small, and she's sittin around with her legs spread wen she gets kicked, the pain isnt equal to the pain a MALE would get with the same blow.

3) I was at a party in Jerzee once, at this bar/lounge called Gaebels (by Rutgers), and this drunk Indian chic was mouthin off to my boy about somethin, and he was pretty pissed off at the time. He didnt bother tellin her to shuddup, he just kicked her in the cunt realllly hard, and she fell down cryin. I don't really think she deserved the kick....maybe a slight smack, or shove would have done the trick instead?

this friend of yours sounds like an asshole

Muslima786
May 21st, 2005, 04:29 AM
this friend of yours sounds like an asshole
lol i was about to say that

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:30 AM
lol i was about to say that

oooh but kickin in the balls is fun right? ;)

nygirl
May 21st, 2005, 04:31 AM
lol noooo not ALL girls go around kicking guys in the balls lol

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:32 AM
lol noooo not ALL girls go around kicking guys in the balls lol

i asked her not u! :idea:

Muslima786
May 21st, 2005, 04:32 AM
lol oopz...well it is

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:33 AM
lol oopz...well it is

lolzzz like totally..

bitch :squint:

Muslima786
May 21st, 2005, 04:34 AM
lolzzz like totally..

bitch :squint:
its a joke....geez ok I SHALL never kick a guy down there

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:35 AM
its a joke....geez ok I SHALL never kick a guy down there

Go me! lol i never realized i could change a person :p

Muslima786
May 21st, 2005, 04:38 AM
Go me! lol i never realized i could change a person :p
wut if some1 really deserves it then... ok no i wont

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:39 AM
wut if some1 really deserves it then... ok no i wont

:squint:

infamous_ali
May 21st, 2005, 04:44 AM
share please...
:eyebrow: i dont kick i lick :Pelvic2:

nygirl
May 21st, 2005, 04:45 AM
:eyebrow: i dont kick i lick :Pelvic2:
too much information buddy :neutral:

pachaas Paisa
May 21st, 2005, 04:46 AM

hows that too much!

he could be talkin about lickin his lips :yum:

nygirl
May 21st, 2005, 04:47 AM
hows that too much!

haha ya ok fine we'll just think of it liek that then

chunky
May 21st, 2005, 04:48 AM
threads like this make me miss ol gurdeepthroat.

infamous_ali
May 21st, 2005, 04:53 AM
sharing is caring ;) And helooooooo litto lady :eyebrow:

infamous_ali
May 21st, 2005, 04:54 AM
hows that too much!

i actually was talking about licking clit :yes:

parkinlotpimp
May 21st, 2005, 05:12 AM
:rofl: man this threads is a classic

itsallaboutme
May 21st, 2005, 11:18 AM
hahaha ahhhh good old days when jimmy was here

:yes:

WildWolfdog
May 22nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
:rofl: man this threads is a classic

lol the title sounds so funny, it reminds me of that other thread bout "how do you beat ur woman"

TheSkyIsBlue
May 22nd, 2005, 02:30 AM
does any1 know wat happened 2 jimmy (ohsopimpin)?